[Luhan] I promise you

Hi!! Another request!, here you go.... @s_happy_virus Lol I know you said do whatever... So here it is...hopefully it's okay oh..and I don't go to school in Europe so sorry if its not how your school routine is XD.

You mutter a quick goodbye to your Mum, and run out the house a piece of toast still hanging from your mouth. And this ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you spend the whole night watching anime.

You grip you school bag and sprint to school, finally you reach there just in time as the gates started closing. You cuss under you as you rush upstairs bumping into a hard body.

"Ah I'm sorry... Oh..shit." You immediately bow your head in shame when you saw it was the schools flower boy. He smirked and nodded before leaving you there still munching on toast.

You heard small gasps and murmurs from the students that were standing in the hallway. You knew why, since Luhan was the schools, flower boy and badass no one was allowed to mess with him. Heck, he even had his own fangirl squad that followed him everywhere.

But you have to admit, he was cute. He had messy curly black hair, and doe eye's making look sexy yet cute.

You just sigh and walk in the class, gladly the teacher didn't arrive yet. You take a seat by the window and pulled out your books and pencils. Lazily you throw your bag on the empty chair next to you.

"Oi, move this ugly thing from me. It's cheap." You heard a snobby voice speak from beside you. You glare up at the idiot, and saw it was another snob, Oh Sehun the schools sweetheart. Luhan's best friend.

"Well sorry it isn't designer." You grumble and move your bag, and Sehun took a seat beside you. His strong perfume invaded your nostrils.

"Why are you sitting here?" You question curiously, no one ever sits beside you let alone the 'famous' boy. He just grinned back.

You rolled your eye's and focused on the lesson. You frowned in concentration and bit the end of your pencil. Then you were blinded by a bright light.

"YAH!" You whispered loudly at Sehun. He just shushed me and smiled. "Why did you take a picture of me you creep?" You question angrily.

"For Luhan." He answered simply. You leant closer to him and saw your picture. You saw how he clicked send and turned to you with raised eyebrows.

"Luhan...what? Why?" You ask him. Sehun just tapped his nose cheekily in response.

You sigh irritably and went back to writing the lesson. Finally the lesson was over and it was lunch break. You quickly pack your bag and run out looking for Luhan.

You saw him in the distance. He was standing in the middle of the cafeteria with his other famous friends.

You felt your nostrils flare as he pulled out his phone and showed them, you saw them all burst out laughing.

You sprint up to Luhan panting. "YAH! LUHAN YOU STUPID BOY!" You yell once you reached. His dark eye's widen in surprise then a sly smirk took over his features.

"What is it Princess?" He questioned sweetly, his tone slightly teasing. His other friends looked like they were holding in their laughter.

"Don't call me that! And tell me what your doing with my picture! That's just creepy!" You yell. You saw his eyes widen and he flushed a pink colour while shaking his head rapidly.

"You have her picture!?" A tall boy asked laughing hysterically, he bent over and laughed harder.

"Oh god Lulu I wonder what your going to do with it toni-" Another one started but Luhan growled and gripped your hand harshly away from his teasing friends.

"Where are you taking me?!" You struggle in his tight grip, but he just pushes his finger against your lips making you shush.

Luhan quickly rushes you into a empty classroom. He was panting slightly, his soft black hair was hanging over his eye's.

"(Y/N) listen I need to tell-" Luhan started but you cut him off. "How the hell did you know my name?" You ask him in disbelief. This boy is just creepy, first he has your picture, next he knows your name. He just smiles mischievously and takes a dangerous step towards you.

You stumble back until your back hits the hard wall. "Get away from me, I'm not one of the slutty girls that is just going to bow down at your feet. Now get back!" You say through gritted teeth. He stops in his steps and a thoughtful look took over his features.

"I know...your not one of them." He whispered his voice barely audible. He then takes small steps towards you. This time you didn't stop him, he was acting different... Not his usual asshole self.

"Your different.... You really are...I have been watching you for a while. And I saw your not like other girls. You don't drool over me, or try to get my attention in a wrong way, and that is why I'm attracted to you. Your beautiful (Y/N). I like you." Luhan said his doe eyes bore into yours. He then reaches out and holds your hand, he brought it up to his chest over his heart. And you felt his heart beating dramatically.

"This...it's because of you. Only you. Give me a chance." He whispers again. This time his soft lips brushed yours slightly.

"Okay." You whisper back. In reality you were confused yet happy. It felt good that Luhan liked you. Your heart begun beating faster when he smiled his beautiful smile and his eyes fluttered close.

Naturally your eyes closed too and you leant forward. His soft lips touched yours and his hands went to cup your cheeks gently.

You move your lips gently against his. After a moment he pulled away and leant his forehead against yours. He panted slightly and his cheeks were flushed slightly.

"I promise you....I promise you that I'll look after you." Luhan whispered. You smile happily and hug him enjoying the feeling of the thudding feeling of his heart.

Hi....uhm... I'm so sorry for the crappy imagine. I was out of ideas really haha. But here it is :)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SHARE, VOTEEEE