[Baekhyun] Naughty students

Hey :D

Beware sexual content ahead, simply skip to next imagine if you do not like it. Request by: @leesarang8804

------

"Yah! Come back here, I'm sorry!" You yelled as you ran after your cheeky best friend Baekhyun.

"Never, not until you admit it." He yelled back his cheeks flushed a light pink colour, dark eyes twinkling mischievously. You rolled your eyes at his childish attitude and finally gave in with a deep sigh.

"Fine," You deadpanned, sending him a nasty glare when he fist pumped triumphantly. "Byun Baekhyun is the most handsomest guy I've ever known, there, happy now?" You snapped, although you secretly were blushing since Baekhyun had been your crush for years now.

You had always wanted to confess to him, but he never shown any attraction or signs that he likes you. Also you didn't want to mess up the friendship you had now.

"Good girl!" He said smiling sweetly before ruffling your hair. You found your self matching his smile, your cheeks flushing red when his fingers dropped from your locks to graze your heated cheek. Baekhyun looked down at you and was about to say something but was cut off by the loud sound of screaming girls.

"Oppa! Marry me!"

"Saranghae!"

"Kim Jongin-ssi, I love you!"

You both turned your heads instinctively to look over where the screams were coming from, a huge group of wild girls were crowded around a tall, lean guy. He had wavy, chocolate brown bangs and a cute button nose. His dark eyes flickering around nervously as the swarm of girls clung to his figure desperatly.

"Give the guy space!" You hollered loud enough for the girls to hear, your head shaking in disappointment as they screeched louder and shot icy glares in your direction.

The tall guy snapped his head in your direction, your eyes locking for a slight second, before his pouted lips etched up in a side smirk, his long legs striding over in your direction confidently.

"Who is he anyway?" You ask Baekhyun, curiously eyeing the male that was making his over to you. Your bestfriend frowned deeply and grasped your hand protectively, fingers entwining with yours.

"I don't know, but I don't like the look of him." He responded with a sneer, the crease lines in his forehead deepening once the guy approached you both, his orbs trained to you.

"Hey the names Kai, what's yours?" The latter smiled, his tone deep and raspy. A grin tugged at your lips as you tilted your head a little to meet his intense gaze.

"(Y/N), nice to meet you Kai." You greeted, wincing when Baekhyun's grip only tightened. Kai smirked slightly, before leaning down to match your height, his naturally pouted lips pecked your cheek, that were now tainted with pink. A shy smile quirked at your lips, your hand going to brush back a strand of hair that fell out of your hairband.

"I'll catch you later, (Y/N)." Kai muttered quickly, as he eyed the group of girls that came to tug at his shirt, he sent you a sly wink and quickly walked off with his fans screaming around him. You were still in a slight daze from what happened, holding your cheek softly and smiling giddily.

"Hey Baek! Did you see that? He kissed my chee-" You stop talking when you saw no sign of your best friend.

You frowned deeply and walk to class.