01.Beginnings

The first thought that would cross a person's mind after seeing Adrian for the first time would be that he looks like an innocent angel with a smile to die for,but after getting to know him everybody would say that he is a good friend but he surely isn't boyfriend material.

   He gets any girl he wants anytime he would want to,and leaves them whenever he wants to.He never showed love to anybody but lust.I came to this school in January this year and I already have enough and more reasons to stay away from the angelic looking devil Adrian Sawyer.And my main focus is to get good grades in here,not to hook up with angels. But I cannot help myself but to look at him each time he passes.err I'm so dumb I have no chance to be with him and he's so far from my type he's too into the fun and crazy type unlike me.

   "Hey my beautiful rose"said Lizzy my  best friend since year one in school taking me out of my imagination.

   "Hey..sup Lizard" I say and wait for her to blast me for calling her that but instead she just glares at one direction and I turn from my locker to watch what she was soo eagerly looking at.
No wonder the 6.4feet tall chocolaty brown haired super annoyingly gorgeous looking Adrian passes us and walks towards his class leaving everybody on his way wonderstruck.

    "Why!why!whyyy! did Lord create such a perfect human being who paralyses us each time he passes just with his looks."

    "I wonder why too Lizzy, c'mon we are getting late for class,his gorgeous looks won't get us anything."I say
"It surely pumps me fully to live a day without food."Lizzy says giving me the take.a.joke look.
And I drag her by the hand and get going towards our class before she starts her talk about how frikin' gorgeous stupid Adrian is.

  Like I don't see it with my own eyes.