Chapter 34: After a Year

Wynd's Point of View

"Night, have you ever think what will going to happen to us after three years?" I asked while looking at her. Hindi ko maiwasang hindi mapatitig sa kanya. Even if she looks like a nerd or what, I still love her. I love her as Summer and I still love her even if she's entitled as a nerd or just an ordinary girl.

"Hey! What's with you Comet? Why are you asking that kind of question?" She hide her face in between her knees. But before she can hid her face, I saw her cheeks, they are red. She's blushing right? "Ayokong sagutin yan. Nahihiya ako."

I can't help but smirk. She's embarrass because of my question. I diverted my gaze at the sea. Kalmado lang ito kahit na medyo malakas ang simoy ng hangin.

After three years, I want her to be the mother of my children. I want her to be my wife. I want her to be the girl who's walking in the aisle towards me. I want her to be the girl who will I spend my life with until the end. Corny? For me it's not.

"Always remember Comet, that I will love you until the end..." She lean closer until our lips met. "...it's time to wake up. See you again."

I open my eyes and sigh. Another dream with her. Simula noong umalis siya ay palagi ko na siyang napapanaginipan. I can't help to miss her. To think about her.

This is another boring day for me. I have done already my morning rituals when someone knock on my door. I open it to see my younger brother and sister. I raised my eyebrow to ask them what they want.

"Uh-ah, Ate Narrisa, wants to talk to you Kuya Wynd." Wynter said then she slowly bowed her head. Is she afraid of me? My lips curled up because of her action. My little sister is really cute. I patted her head then close my door and went to my evil sister's office. What is she want this time?

"Wynd, I have something to tell you." She's really serious huh? Oh well, she's always serious.

"Summer is back." She look at me. It stings! But I knew it. I close my eyes to suppressed my emotion. I don't want my older sister to see me like this. But her news...

"I know. I saw her in the hallway. Thank you for the news." I stand up and walked out of her office. Nakita ko siya nang magpunta ako sa garden. I thought I was just hallucinating, but no. She's true. She came back. I miss her, though, I'm giving her time. I want her to talk to me first. Why she left me, us. I'm not mad at her, never.

I was in the garden when I heard the lock, clicked open. Sumilip ako sa puno. And there, I saw her. Standing in front of the tree, where I am. My heart thump faster. She became more beautiful. Her skin became paler. And her eyes is different, shouting a pain.

I want to talk to her so I jump. She looked shock but afraid. I step towards her but she step backward. It made me feel sick. Did she already forgot about me? Hindi na ba niya ako mahal? Damn it! I waited for her! But this is what I can feel when I saw her again? Pain!

"Co-comet." I miss how she called me using my second name. How I wanted to hug her. How I wanted to stare at her again. If she don't love me anymore, I don't care. I will do everything to make her fall in love with me again. But this time, I'll make sure that she can't stand up without my love.

"Summer Night - Dean. Why did you leave? And after a year, you are here again. In front of me! Tell me, why did you leave me. Answer me!" She was taken aback when I shouted. I can't hold the pain I am feeling right now. It pierce my heart, big time! So now, to let go of the pain. I am hearing her explanation and I it really sting because she's crying. I hate seeing her crying!

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Comet. P-pero, wala akong magawa. My parents, they need me. My family needs me! I love them so I need to leave this place. I have no courage to tell you the truth and the reason why I need to leave you. I'm sorry Comet. I'm sorry. I still love you." I just stand still when she cried out. She has a family? Pero ang alam ko ay wala na. They died in an accident. Is it a lie?

"I thought you don't have a family? I thought they died in an accident?" Her eyes went wide. But I can clearly see her tears. I want to wipe and dry her tears. But I want to hear her explanation, her reason.

"I can't tell you yet. Pero Comet, please forgive me. I know, kasalanan ko kung bakit ka magagalit, it's my fault for leaving you. But, do you love anyone else now?" My mind triggered some idea because of her question. I smirk.

"I already have a girlfriend. I already moved on. You hurt me. You said that, I need to forget you. I just obeyed you." I answered. Kitang-kita ko kung paano siya mas lalong naiyak. Ilang beses na niyang pinunasan ang pisngi niya. She's sobbing to hard.

"I'm sorry Comet. I'm so sorry." She started walking away. After a year, I can still tell that she love me. The way she love me before. I'm sorry Night. But...

I'll run after you.

Summer's Point of View

"You came back. I thought it was just an illusion." I looked around to saw Trale. Naglakad ako papalapit sa kanya at niyakap ko siya. I miss him. Kahit na hindi siya palasalita. I miss him, kahit na siya na yung huli kong nakausap bago pa ako umalis. I miss my friend, Trale.

"I came back for him, for my friends." I answered. He smirk and I answered him a wide smile. Ginulo niya ang buhok ko kaya hinampas ko siya ng mahina sa balikat. Nagkwentuhan lang kami at nagpaalam na rin ako. Pupunta ako sa garden kung saan ako madalas tumambay noon.

I was in front of the tree when something jump out of it. And it was Comet. Sobra-sobra ang takot at kaba nang makita ko siya. Gusto kong tumakbo papalapit sa kanya para yakapin ko siya. Pero wala akong karapatan para gawin iyon. Wala. Wala na. He stared at me blankly. Bumalik na ba siya sa dating siya? Wala na ba yung Comet na minahal ko at mahal ko pa rin hanggang ngayon? Gusto kong umiyak. Pero hindi ko magawa.

"Co-comet." I step backward. Base sa pagsasalita at pagtatanong niya ay alam kong galit siya sa akin. Napupuno na ng takot ang sistema ko, pero may karapatan naman sya para sumbatan ako. It's my fault for leaving him. Sinabi ko ang dahilan kung bakit ako umalis. Hindi ko alam kung bakit pinaalam ko sa kanya na buhay pa ang parents ko. Hindi ko alam kung bakit iyon ang sinabi ko. Hindi ang parents ko ang may kailangan sa akin. Kung hindi ang pinsan ko, si Ate Reese. Pamilya ko siya kaya kailangan ko siyang iligtas.

Mas lalo akong nasaktan nang sabihin niya na hindi na niya ako mahal. That he already moved on. I hate to admit it, but I want to stop my heart from beating. For shouting that I need his love. But he's someone else property now. He don't love me anymore. And his not mine anymore. It's my fault for not telling him the truth.

Tumalikod na ako at nagsimulang maglakad paalis ng garden na iyon. Nang hindi ako makuntento ay tumakbo na ako. Buti na lang ay hour class ngayon kaya walang problema kung magtatakbo ako sa hallway. Gusto kong lumayo, sa sakit. Sa lahat ng nararamdaman ko. Pero hindi ko kaya, because I still love him with all of my heart. I was in love with him and still in love with him.

Napaupo na lang ako. Gusto kong magsisigaw pero hindi pwede dahil may makakarinig sa akin. Nilibot ko ang paningin ko at nandito pala ako sa garden kung saan papunta ang headquarters nila. Pinunasan ko ang luha ko. Pero ayaw tumigil sa pagtulo kaya hinayaan ko na lang. I hug my knees and cried out. I can't properly breath but I can't control the pain i am feeling.

"Come here. Stop crying." He hug me so I hug him back. I cried in his shoulder. I can't let go of him. I can't. If this wrong then, it is okay with me. Hindi ko alam kung gaano ako katagal umiyak. Basta ang alam ko lang ay nakatulog ako sa balikat niya. I still love him. I still love Comet. And I can't let go of him, never.

***

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Tinapos ko na kasi lahat ng mga assignments ko and requirements kaya hindi ko na nahawakan ang phone ko.

Next update is on Friday. This time sure na haha!

Abangan!! Chapter 35: Back

(c) PixieNuary