Chapter 5

Chapter 5

P.E

Evanescence Summer Nakashige's Point of View

"Go away!" Napaangat ako ng ulo mula sa pagkakayuko dito sa table nang marinig ko ang sigaw ni Jade.

Tumingin ako kina Sophia, Nathalie at Alice. Pero medyo napatigil dahil parang wala lang sa kanila na nagsisigawan na sa kitchen sina Michael at Jade. "Are they gonna be okay?"

Sophia chuckled while Nathalie and Alice just smiled at me and continue on what are they doing, which is reading a novel book and magazine.

"They'll be fine. You can get used to it later on." Sophia said while flipping the page of the book, T gave it to her earlier, while smiling. "Masanay ka na sa kanila. They've been like that since we were kids. And as long as the two of them are alive, then rest assured, everything's fine."

As long as the two of them are alive? Are they gonna be alright?

Bumalik ang tingin ko sa kanilang dalawa na nagtatalo pa rin. I wasn't even well aware when and how did their so called fight started. Basta pagkapasok namin nina Sophia at Nathalie ay nagtatalo na sila.

"Uupakan na talaga kita kapag hindi ka tumigil!" Napailing na lang ako ng marinig ko na naman ang sigaw ni Jade at sumunod ang sagot naman ni Michael sa sinabi ni Jade.

Dahil wala rin akong magawa ay yumuko na lang ulit ako sa table at pumikit.

It's been a month since I started hanging out with them. Since madalas ko na silang nakakasama ay hindi na sila nagkaroon ng dahilan para magtaka kung bakit madalas ay nakikita nila kaming magkasama at magkausap ni T sa isang sulok ng room na ito.

I also became aware that Lolo was the one who got the idea to give them their own dining room. Since everyone are all well aware of them, being a gangster, Lolo gave them this room. They just called it VIP room so that no one will dare to enter without the room's owner.

The University also has high school division, but it has a different campus. It's just right besides the college campus and it has it's own facilities. But the Princess often come here, so seeing the four of them around now, is not really new to the other students, maybe for the first years like me.

And also, I already got used to my job as the Mistress of the University and also as the heiress of our family. It was really suffocating at first, especially the other members of the Board who are obviously, against me, being the heiress.

Good thing, mas mahaba na ang pasensiya ko ngayon. And I was able to think first that every single one of them is important, not just for me, for the Board but also for the business.

Lolo kept on telling me to be understanding. Alam ko naman kung ano ang gustong iparating ng ibang member kung bakit hindi sila sang-ayon sa akin. Pero yung iba, they are just plain... judgmental.

Nevertheless, I'm always doing my best. At dahil kilala ako ni T, sinamahan pa ng pambobola niya, palagi ko siyang nakakasama... or more like, palagi siyang present kapag nasa main company building ako.

Miss Narissa and Miss Daniela would just shrugged it off, as if they are already used to him, being around or even when he is active with this kind of activity.

I came back from my reverie when I heard a familiar tone. I opened my closed eyes and immediately fished it out of my skirt's pocket.

I was about to answer it but I realized that the number is not familiar with me. I shook my head to erased the not needed thoughts about the unfamiliar number. I stood up and excused myself before answering it.