☆65/'I Love You.'☆

Luke's POV-
I put the address in my gps and started driving. At some points I definitely went over the speed limit but it was early Christmas morning so nobody was on the roads.

The address was about an hour away which meant I would never have found Annie around the streets.

In less than an hour, I could lose Annie for good.

And that scared me.

I sat in the car once it had stopped. I glanced up and saw a white van outside of a wear house. My eyes teared up.

"I've got to be strong for Annie." I whispered to myself as I grabbed a torch and a pocket knife.

I pulled open the door of the car and got out.

The crunching of the leaves beneath my feet made me realise how quiet everything was.

I walked closer towards the van and took a photo of the number plate. I can use that if something bad does happen.

I reached out and touched the metal walls of the container.

Annie was inside of here and she was in there with someone who wants to hurt her.

I took a deep breath as I pushed on the door. It creaked.

I knew I should've got back up but I want to handle this myself. I got her into this mess.

"When you walk in stay still, don't try anything." A voice yelled as if they were in pain.

I glanced up and saw the two men I would kill in a heartbeat.

Liam and Jack.

My eyes scanned around the container which my girlfriend was being held captive in.

The coldness was the first thing that I noticed. The chilling air made me have goosebumps immediately. I next noticed the emptiness. No furniture, no nothing. Just 2 ceiling lights and a chair which Annie was tied to.

I saw her in the dark, gloomy atmosphere. She looked worse than on the photo. Her eyes were dropping due to the lack of sleep, the dried blood on her face was beginning to flake. She began to cry but I knew that she wasn't allowed to speak. The wooden chair was rocking from the sudden movements she was making.

"If you want her to stay alive, don't speak or do anything." Liam spoke as he plodded towards me.
"Pass me that." He said referring to my pocket knife that was in my right hand.
"PASS ME THAT." He shouted again. His eyes were wide and his whole body became bigger.

I dropped the pocket knife of the hard floor.

"Don't try and be funny with me Brooks, can't you see what I'm capable of?" He asked.

Jack turned around and walked back to Annie.

"Looks like your Prince Charming has come to save you." Jack muttered to Annie.

"Well Luke, I'm going to cut to the chase, we brought you here to see your girlfriend die."

My heart dropped and my anger and worry rose.

"You wouldn't." I began as I started walking over towards the boys and Annie.
"Oh, you see Luke." Jack walked towards me and lent in.
"We would." I quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him infront of me.

He escaped my grip and punched me in my face.
"Luke, don't try anything, you know we're stronger and better." I heard as I rubbed the blood from my nose.

Liam got a bigger knife out of his pocket. Annie and my eyes shifted towards the shiny blade that was in his hand.

"Yours was a bit too small, don't you think?" Jack admired the blade in Liam's hand.
"Big blade for a small girl, this is what you get for spreading rumours princess." Liam laughed as he walked up to Annie. He stroked her pale face. He ripped the tape off of her mouth and threw it on the floor.

"I want your boyfriend to hear you cry for help when we impale your stomach."
"Stop it, just stop it, we can sort this out, you don't have to do anything." I began to say.
"Luke." Annie mumbled.

I looked up and saw a small fragile girl with floods of tears coming down her far. Her hands and legs were still tied so she couldn't wipe her tears.

"Baby, don't." I supported.
"As much as you want to tell each other how everything is, we want this to be quick."
"How could you do this to her? You both loved her at one point." I asked, I was loosing my patience quickly.
"She never loved us, she only had eyes for you, the dirty little girl only had eyes for you." Jack stammered.
"Go on, tell him Annie, tell him how your a liar, a cheat, a sl-"
"Say one more thing and you'll be dead." I shrieked.
"I don't want to talk anymore anyway, this is already taking long enough."

He went behind Annie and held her throat.

I felt sick, I couldn't let this happen. I felt dizzy and I couldn't think straight.

"Don't you dare." I screamed.
"Luke, please don't, they're going to do it either way, don't forget me Luke."

She was struggling to breath, his grasp on her throat got tighter and tighter.

"Listen to the girl Luke, it will be the last chance you have to listen to her voice."
"Annie, I can't let them do this." The blade started to move.

"Luke, I love you so much." She cried.
"Babe, I love you." Then she screamed.

Blood started to come out.

Liam had stabbed Annie.

I darted over to Annie and sat beside her as I lay on her lap. She was gone.

"No, no, no." I sobbed.
"NO." I bellowed.

My heart had been ripped out. The love of my life was in front of me. Dead.

I pulled the knife out of Annie's petite stomach and quickly got up and went to stab Liam.

He pulled out a gun and then my life flashed before my eyes.

In the next chapter, you will find out one of the following, which one died, if both survived or if both died! Leave your predictions before reading the next part!

-ASOH