☆26/'A Date?'☆

Annie's POV-
So a week had passed from when we got back from England, I went to college, my tutor and Luke went to his job and college. Me and Liam has also been on 2 dates, but we didn't tell Luke about that. 

A couple of days after I got back, he asked me out on one. We went to a diner by where he lives. Then a few days after that, we went out again to the cinema.

It was Sunday so I was just lounging around doing nothing. Luke was still asleep, I was going to wake him but he looks adorable when he sleeps.

My mind was still daydreaming over Luke when my phone went off. It was Liam calling me. Lately over the past couple of months we had got so close and since we got closer, Luke got more jealous.

"Morning." He said in his raspy voice.
"Good morning, we don't have a tutor session today do we?"
"No, I was actually going to ask you something."
"Hit me."
"Do you maybe want to go out tonight? Again? I would understand if you didn't want to I mea-"
"I'd love to." I replied.
"Are you sure you want to? I didn't know if you liked the other ones."
"I enjoyed the other ones, you know I did."
"Ok, so I'll text you later,"

After that we ended the call. My mind was all over the place. My hot, cute, perfect, dreamy, caring teacher just asked me out on our 3rd date. But wait, what am I going to wear?

I rushed into the corridor and bumped into Luke. Who was topless. And he has literally the best body I've ever seen. I'm going on a date later be quiet Annie.

"You can touch it if you want." Luke joked.
"I didn't hear you get up."
"I was woken up by an excited girl on the phone, who was that anyway?" He rubbed his eyes.
"Liam."
"Why was he calling? Hasn't he got essays to mark."
"In fact, he asked me out on a date." He was suddenly more awake. But if I would've told him we had already been on one, he would be awake for a week.
"A date? Annie he is your teacher are you crazy?"
"We are only 3 years apart."
"He is an adult."
"So am I."
"No, your a minor, your not a adult."
"Stop worrying over my love life and find one yourself." I stormed off into my room. He was always so protective over me, I'm nearly an adult, I can make my own decisions.

Luke's POV-
Could Annie get anymore stupid? Dating her teacher? Maybe it's the jealously talking. No, it's not. She's has gone insane.

"Ughhhhhh." I threw my phone in anger at the sofa.
She was right. She is older enough to make her own decisions and so am I. I'm going to go out tonight and find a girl.

It was 6:00pm now and Annie walked out of her room in a red dress which made her look very mature. He also had a red lipstick on which made me want to kiss her even more.
"I'm going now."
"How are you going to get there?"
"Liam's picking me up."
"Wow, what a gentleman."
"When I come back, you better've grown up."
"I'll be out when your back."
"Where?"
"I'm going out to that club you went to ages ago."
"Oh, have a good time." She sighed. She left.

After, I went to my room and chose out my clothes. I wore a black t-shirt with my black jeans. I did my hair and put on my vans.

The club was full of beautiful looking girls but none of them stood out like Annie.

I walked over to this brunette girl who was wearing a silver crop top with white shorts.

We started dancing together, she was putting her hands all over me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the corner and smashed her lips on mine.

She put one hand round my neck and her other one was getting lost in my hair. Using my hands to pull her hips closer, she pulled away.
"I'm Hanna." She whispered in my ear.
"I'm Luke."
"I like you, but I'd like you more without your clothes on."  She put her lips on mine again but this time with more force. She bit down on my lip.
"Come back to mine." I said in her ear.

What's up?!?! Hey everyone sorry for the late update! I'm also updating in the week aswell so look forward to that! And I won't be writing any smut and if I do, it will be someone else who had wrote it for me! But what do you think about Hanna? Sorry for the bad make out scene aswell:( also check out wetlrh and wetcth I mentioned lorence in my last update but please check both of them out, they mean lots to me and ily them:) I'm uploading this coughing my guts out help me oh and btw the girl in the photo is Hanna:)
-ASOH