☆32/'You're Like A Child.'☆

Luke's POV-
"Happy Tuesday." I said as I walked through the door of Annie's bedroom. She pulled the duvet over her head and rolled over.
"Luke, it's too early and I look a mess."
I pulled the duvet back and removed her hands from her face.
"Annie, you look fine, you always do." She smiled.

"So why have you come here for?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.
"That's a nice way to greet me isn't it."
"You know what I mean, it's early for me and for you."
"I was thinking since you were so stressed yesterday, I would take you out to a funfair." I waited to hear her response as I wasn't sure if she would be up to the idea.
"Really?!?" Her eyes widened as she pushed her self up.
"Is that a good or bad really?"
"Good, thank you." She swung her arms around me.

"Why are you so excited?" I questioned while I was laughing.
"Because when I was younger we used to go to fun fair's and this just reminds me of my childhood. I haven't been to one in about 6 or 7 years." She moved her blonde hair out of her face.
"Well, get ready because we need to get going."
I walked out the room and then Annie called me back.
"Thank you for this, this is what I need. I've been too pressured this week."
"No probs Annabelle."

I was wearing a shirt with some shorts as it was really hot today. Annie came out shortly after wearing a floral playsuit with some sandals. She had her sunglasses on her head and she looked cute as she was grinning.

"Ready?"
"Ready!" She yelled happily.

We got to the funfair and as soon as I got out the car, I started taking photos of the scenery as the rides and the stores looked really good with the sky.

"Take one of me." Annie ran to the middle of my view and showed the biggest smile that I've ever seen.
"Adorable." I complimented.
I put the photo on snapchat with the caption 'Today's Adventures.'

"Where do you want to go first?" Her eyes scanned the variety of rides and carousels that were here.
"I don't mind."
"I want you to choose, this is your day. It's your birthday on Sunday so you can decide."
"Okay, I want to go there." She pointed at a massive roller coaster.

Annie's POV-
We were sat on a bench eating cotton candy. We had finished most of the rides so, we decided to get something to eat.

"That was awesome." I turned to Luke who was staring at me.
"What are you looking at?"
"You. You haven't stopped smiling all day. You're like a child in a sweet shop."

It was that moment that our eyes locked in place. I got lost in his glossy, hazel eyes. It's wrong I thought but if it was so wrong, why does it feel so right and why aren't I stopping it? Luke looked down at his phone that was ringing.
"I've just got to take this." He said as he got up.

Wait. Did me and Luke just have a moment? He is with Hanna and I'm with Liam, this isn't right but I didn't stop it and I can't say that I wanted to either.

We agreed to go back to the apartment. On the way back to the car, we stopped with some fans and took some photos.

"Today was really good." I said. I checked my messages and noticed that I had a flood of messages. Mainly from my friends asking me about Luke and me. But then one from Jack popped up. I locked my phone and didn't read it. Nothing could make me sad today.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" I shouted to Luke as I was in the kitchen. We had been home for a couple of minutes and Luke had gone to upload a vlog that he edited on the way back when I drove.
"Yeah please."

While the kettle was boiling, I checked my message from Jack, it said 'Did you have fun at the fair, remember when we went? Maybe we can arrange to go again, I'm close to you.'

Jack was starting to creep me out and I wanted to tell someone but I knew if I did, they would get hurt.

I took the mug into Luke's room and sat on the bed.
"Thanks for today, it made me forget everything."
"Thanks for the tea." He beamed. He took a sip of his tea.
"Also thanks for hanging out with Hanna yesterday, it meant a lot to me that I knew I could rely on you. It makes me feel happy that your okay with Hanna and me."
"No problem, she's really nice and drop dead gorgeous, I'm not surprised you went for her. I mean look at me, she's a Victoria Secret Angel while I'm a Victoria Secret Sponge Cake."
"Don't say that, your stunning. And don't think that I've only said that because of what you've said, because even if you think that or you don't, you still look gorgeous." I blushed hiding my face with my sleeves.
"Go to bed before you start to get happy that I've gave you a compliment." He pushed my shoulder playfully as he joked. Luke is back to his old 'tough' self.
"Night Brooks." I kissed the top of his head as I walked out the room.

I can do that right? Friends kiss each other all the time.

Longer update woop woop. Every update now will be leading up to her birthday on Sunday so that equals 4 or 5 more updates until that date.
Thanks for reading and don't be a silent reader, comment and vote.
-ASOH