☆59/'Never Leave Me.'☆

Annie's POV-
"It's just like I remember it." I said, amazed at the walls that were painted in the style of the sunset.

Luke had bought me to where we went when I first got here, it was a hidden restaurant and it was the cutest thing ever. (It is featured in chapter 17!)

We both walked in, hand in hand and all the memories came flooding back. The rose gold lights which dangled from the ceiling, the black tables which were shaped in a circle which were awkward to eat around and the lovely staff that worked here.

"This is so cute, thank you Luke, it's made my day so much better." I exclaimed.

I was being serious. Today I got emailed by one of the professors telling me that I failed one of the exams, I also got a text off caleb saying that mum is sick again and I snapped one of my favourite lipsticks.

"This is one of my Christmas presents to you, but it's also a date and a reminder about how far we have come since then." I grinned cheekily as we sat down at a table.

We ordered our food and drinks and then looked at the time.
"It's getting late, what time does this place close?"
"I don't know, I'll ask." Luke said as he rose from his seat.
"Excuse me." He said as he tried to look for the staff.
"Yes?" The woman came out and walked over to the table. Luke sat back down as we waited for the woman.
"We aren't keeping you here are we? I mean, what time do you close?"
"We close at eight but you can stay here for as long as you want." I clicked on my phone and saw that it was 5 to 8.
"Oh no, we don't want to keep you here, we can go if you want." I reassured the woman who was standing there, still happy after a hard day work.
"No no no, we need to stay here late anyway. You know what it's like near Christmas, extra work is everywhere!" She chuckled.
"Stay as long as you want, we won't mind." She put her hand on my shoulder as she hurried off to the back room.

"The chicken salad will never get old." I said as I ate some chicken.
"I love it here." Luke replied.

We both finished our meals and drinks. We were both having such a nice time, it was nice to be with Luke and not have to worry about anything.

"I can't believe your living me for three days." I moaned.
"I will talk to you everyday, plus Emma will be round." He raised an eyebrow questioning what he said.
"Yes, she'll be round." I hadn't even asked her yet, I hope she'll be available.

"The flats big enough anyway so if something does happen, I'll hide."
"You shouldn't joke about things like that Annabelle."
"I'm sorry."

"Anyway, you did make a good point, the flat is too big for us now. We only use one bedroom now yet, we're paying for two." I picked up my glass and swigged it around. I glanced at Luke who was looking at the photo frame on the wall.
"I was thinking about that too, how about we start looking to downgrade? After Christmas?"
"Sounds good, we're becoming a proper couple now aren't we?"
"What do you mean? Proper couple?"
"I mean, we are buying our own place together, sharing the same place, paying the rent together." I looked at him confused.
"We already do that Luke." I laughed.
"I know, but this time, we know each other before we agree to share a life together." I agreed as I picked up my phone.

Luke POV-

I was sat on the white plastic chairs admiring Annie. She grinned at something on her phone. Her smile. I loved her smile. She would smile at anything and everything. Her lips would curl into a smile and her teeth would show. Then she would rub her eyes. Her deep blue eyes which made her pale skin look stunning.

"Never leave me, Luke." Annie asked quietly, as if she was reading mind.

I reached across the table and held her cold hands.

"Never." I whispered back.

Why was she so perfect?

"I mean it, I want to be with you forever and I'm not even saying it because Im obliged to because I'm with you, I want to be with you forever."
"Listen Annie, I want to get married to you and have kids with you and grow old with you." A single tear rolled down her face.

Why is our relationship all tears?

"You're so cliche." She cried wiping a tear from her face.
"I do my best." I replied, nearly crying myself.

Hey!! I need you all to help me out! Would you all help me by tweeting out "I nominate Roommates - Luke's LA Girl." #MyWattyschoice" ?? This would put me up for another award and it would mean so much! Thank you all!

-ASOH