☆14/'You Have To Tell Her.'☆

Luke's POV-
I rubbed my eyes as I woke up to the beaming light coming through my curtains, I checked the time and I had to be a work in 1 hour.

My first week of the job went well, every week day I would go after college but on the weekend, I only work on Saturdays.

I got up and had a shower and put on my uniform which was a white t shirt and jeans, which is basically what I wear everyday.

I was about to walk out my room when Annie shouted me.

"Luke, Emma's here."
Shoot. I forgot I had to tutor her.
"Annie, come here for a sec."

Annie walked in, still in her fluffy, white pyjamas. She had no makeup on but I preferred her like that cause she was naturally beautiful.

"You have to tell her." I said.
"Tell her what?"
"That I can't tutor her any more."
"Your only tutored her once?!?"
"Yeah but now I have a job."
"Why can't you tell her yourself?"
"Because she will go mad at me and probably follow me around more to see if I was lying."

"Please, I'm begging you, I'll do anything."
"You said that to me when you first tutored her, when I stayed in the same room as you guys. Does that mean I have two 'I will do anythings' ?"
I sighed.
"Your very smart Annabelle, fine, you can have two."
"I'll tell her now." She grinned walking out my room, knowing she got her own way.

I waited until Annie text me saying that she had left before I walked out in to the kitchen.
"Thank you." She nodded her head as she walked back to her room.

I got to the cafe and realised I was a few minutes late.
"Sorry I'm late." I said as I grabbed my apron.
"It's fine, mark has quit so we had to get in extra staff anyway." Lucy said, mark, my former work worked with me everyday before he quit. Lucy also sometimes worked with me but it wasn't everyday.

"One cappuccino." I said as I took it to table number 4. My shift was nearly over so I pulled out my phone and text the boys in our group chat.

Me: wanna come over to my apartment?

"Brooks, phone away." Lucy said.
"Sorry." I slid it into my pocket. After working at the shop for nearly 2 weeks, the smell of coffee is starting to irritate me.

Annie's POV-
I had just got out the shower when I heard a knock at the door. I wrapped my body and hair in a towel then opened the door.

"Annie!" Beau screamed.
"Wait, did we catch you at a bad time?"
"No, just wait here while I get changed." I started to walk off while skip was shouting.
"Jai, don't follow her."

I got changed into a paisley pattern vest top with blue jeans. I left my hair damp but I braided it to keep it out my face. I left my face fresh but I moisturised it.

"So, where's Luke?" Jai asked
"At work." I leant back and looked at the clock.
"But he will be back in a couple of minutes."
"Anyone want anything to drink? Anything to eat?"
"No thanks." They all said in sync.

Luke got back shortly after the boys arrived, they planned a video and then I offered to go to the store to get the supplies.

So right now I am in the car alone listening to my taylor swift album pretending I'm in New York.

I arrive at Walmart and pull out my purse. I walk in and look around.
"Waxing strips, sharpies." I murmured to my self. I walked down isle 2 and then I saw him. The man that inappropriately touched me when me and Emma went out.

I started to panic and ran down another isle. I was walking so fast I walked into someone and tumbled to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I said as I was gathering all my belongings off the floor.
"Annabelle?"

OMG THANK YOU FOR 1k! It means so much! I'm updating twice tonight so stay tuned:) the next chapter will be a little shorter but I'm updating twice so that's better than what I usually do!

Who do you think Annie crashed into?
Comment!
-ASOH