☆15/'I hate you.'☆

Annie's POV-
I looked up and it was Liam aka professor Daniels aka the teacher me and Emma both adore.

Rewind to the start of the term, me and Emma saw him and realised we have him in a class, we both try to impress him but he never really cares.

Trust me to fall at his feet.

"Hey, sorry I did that I was in a rush." He held out his hand and helped me up.
"Thanks."

"What are you doing in the alcohol isle?" He said. I look around and see more alcohol than I've ever seen before.
"Aren't you a bit too young?" He joked as he nudged me on the shoulder.
"I am 17." I replied.
"Fair, I'm only 20 so you could say the same to me." He was only 20?!? I knew he was young but not 3 years apart.
"Well I'll see you at school." I said. He greeted me as I turned back around.

"I'm back!" I yelled as I walked through the door. Everyone was on the sofa with Lukes camera set up.
"Thanks for getting them." I said as I handed the stuff to james.

"What are you guys doing anyway?"
"We're going to do this game we made up where you answer questions and if you don't get them right, you have a consequence."
"Can you help us with the challenges like the forfeits?"
"No, your fandom will hate me if I rip hair off of their boyfriends."
"I hate you, so it's fine if they do too." Jai smirked.

"What year was YouTube created?" I asked James.
"2006, wait no 2005!"
"Sorry you said 2006, Jai pass the tin of cat food."
He passed me the tin and then I opened it for him to eat, I thought beau would be the first one to be sick, but James was sick when he smelt it.

He finally ate it after like 20 bottles of water.
"And the winner of that game was.....Skip with 5 points!" I said. He jumped up acting like he accepted an award.

Luke's POV-
We ended the video and then packed away. At the end Jai had my name wrote on his head, beau and me had a strip of hair missing off our arms and James ate cat food, got waxed and had sharpie on his head.

"I really thought I was going to win that." I said to Annie.
"You were close though, skips just good at general knowledge." Annie replied as she burst out laughing.
"You think it's funny that I lost?" I said as i got the cat food tin from the table.
"Luke, I've had a shower, don't you da-" she didn't have chance to finished it before I threw a handful of cat food at her face.

She stood there looking mortified.
"I'm going to get you back for this brooks." She said as she left the room, while I was still laughing.

The boys left and it was just me in front of the TV on my laptop finishing my college course work. The janoskian group chat was blowing up with the boys still arguing about the game we played together.

The sound of the tap started to go as I turned around Annie was there with a glass of water. She walked over to the sofa and then tipped it all over me. Words couldn't describe how mad I was but I did deserve it.

"I hate you." I said as I stood up.
"Good, the feelings mutual." She grinned as she put the glass in the sink.
"Night Luke." She said as she walked out to go to her bedroom.

Hey! Second update! I tricked you by thinking that she met Jack! The photo attached is who plays professor Daniels! None of you know what Jack actually has done and who he is, stay tuned cause there is going to be a massive plot twist and I'm dropping hints in every chapter;)
-ASOH