☆23/'So Your Annie's Roommate?'☆

Annie's POV-
Today was the day that all of the boys were meeting my family. The trip so far has been great like we have filmed a video for the channel, we have visited more than we planned and there had been no chaos, yet.

I decided to wear a mint coloured tank top with a denim jacket and leggings. When we were in LA, we dressed completely different, I told the boys to bring warmer clothes and they didn't listen to me. It has been cold here but not as cold as I thought it was going to be.

I wore my burgundy converse to complete the look. I done my makeup and also used my Jimmy choo perfume to make sure I smell nice.

As I left the room, Jai was standing outside on his phone.
"They told me to wait for you, you done?" I nodded.
"Thanks for waiting."

This morning everyone was surprisingly happy, like every morning we are happy but this morning we are all excited and eager to go.

Since I hadn't told my mum I was coming, we had to surprise her. We all got out our taxi and we ran to the door and knocked on it. At first it was just me and the door and then when my mum came, all the boys jumped in.

"Annie! What are you doing here? I've missed you." She screamed as she embraced me into one of her warm hugs. I've missed this.

"I came to surprise you, we have been in England for 3 to 4 days now and I wanted to come and see you. I've missed you too." After we hugged, she stepped and looked at all the boys.

She looked down the line of them and stopped at Jai.
"So your Annie's roommate?" She said sternly to him.
"Actually, that's me." Luke raised his hand.
"Identical twins. Smart. Come inside then." Jai and Luke smirked at each other, today they were wearing similar outfits which isn't helping anyone. My mum opened the door as we all went inside.

"I've got some cakes and fruit and some drinks like coffee and tea."
"Mum stop stressing, I just want to catch up with you, not only see you when I'm leaving."
"Fine fine. I'll talk to the boys and catch up with you."

It felt weird being back in the house, because I've been in LA for a long time.

"So, it's beau, Luke, Jai, Daniel and..."
Mum had forgot James name. It was so embarrassing.
"It's James." He told her.
"James, that's it." Mum flicked her ginger hair over her shoulder.

Mum would always flirt with everyone even though she had dad.

"Mum, where's caleb and dad?"
"Caleb should be back soon, he had a football match."
"Ah, does anyone want another drink? I'm going to get one." I collected everyone's cups and went into the kitchen.

Soon after, mum walked in.

"Have you heard off him?"
"Who?"
"You know who, has he been harassing you?"
"I've had a few texts."
"Annie why didn't you tell me?"
"I had them months ago, I haven't heard off him for a while now." I had to lie to her, she would be worried sick if I told her.
"I haven't seen him around for a while, I heard that he is moving away soon."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I heard Lizzie telling someone in tesco."

Lizzie was Jack's sister, mum gets on with Lizzie still, we just don't get on with Jack.

Maybe if Jack moves away, he will move on.

Luke's POV-
"These cupcakes are really good." I said as I licked the top of the buttercream.
"Thank you dear." Annie's mum replied.

Suddenly the door swung open and I a little boy walked in, I presumed it was caleb.

"Annie your back?" Caleb said.
"Caleb!" Annie yelled as she ran to him.
"You've grown you little munchkin."
"I've only grown like an inch." He replied.
"Did you win your football game?"
"Yeah and I scored 3." She ruffled his hair.
"Well done."

"Caleb, this is, well you know who they are." He walked up to use and high fived every one of us.
"Wait your Australian but you live in LA?"
"Yeah, g'day mate." Skip joked.
"Good to finally meet you, your sister talks about you all the time."
"I would say the same about you but Annie never rings me." He dead eyed his sister.
"I will try to remember."
"But I do watch your videos."
"They're a bit inappropriate for your age." Annie looked at him.
"Yeah, but I don't repeat the language."

"Why don't you stay the night?" Annie mum said.
I looked at the boys and Annie looked at us too.
"We don't have to if you don't want us to stay."
"Don't be stupid, your no bother, your like Annie's family and Annie's family is our family."
We carried on looking at each other in the awkward silence.

"It's settled, boys, you'll have to sleep down here, Annie you can sleep in your own room, I know you won't try anything but I don't want to risk it, I don't want grandchildren."
"Mum!" Annie exclaimed.
"Well it is fair, Annie is one pretty lady." I said. She blushed.
"If you want anything, ask." Her mum walked away and left us in the room.

"Did you really mean that?" I looked at her puzzled.
"Pretty lady?"
"Course I did." She smiled.
"Thanks brooks, your not to bad yourself."

Go, go, go, go go, go, go, shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday! ITS MY BIRTHDAY WOOOOO IM FINALLY 14! I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me and I love you all! Hope you enjoy this special update! I put a photo of who I picture annies mum so be, it's amy Adams and I think she plays the role perfectly. This is also dedicated to wetcth , stay strong and remember we all love you <3
-ASOH