By what should have taken 3 days time, took me a whole night and into the afternoon to get to Rivendell. When I arrived, I was starstuck. The Elven palace was a wonderous sight. The palace reached high up to the clouds. It was all decorated in the most tropical flowers and was made of stone and white marble. A blue waterfall was placed near a small pergola. The light shined off the stairs that were before me. The color from the marble bounced out. I did a 360 to look at the marvel's around me. 

"Is there anything you want, young mortal girl." I steady and light voice called out to me. I turned back to see Elrond decending the stairs. Oh shit! I forgot! I slowly bowed down to him. 

"I am here to see Peregin Took. You daughter Arwen brought him him yesterday of a Morgul blade wound." I told him. He looked surprised at my arrival.

"Based on what Arwen told me, you would be days away how did you arriver here so quickly?" He asked me.

"I rode the pony here." I pointed to Bill, who was chewing in some plants. I rushed over and pulled him away from the plants. 

"I do have many more questions to ask, because Gandalf has also arrived and told me about yourself. But he must see you first." Elrond beckonded me to come forward. I walked up to the stairs and followed him to a small room. Three beautifully, hand carved wooden chairs were placed in the room, facing each other. Gandalf was already sitting in one. I walked over and sat in the other. I felt so inferior next to Gandalf and Elrond. 

"Alice, you have arrived. I am not surprised. Although, how did you get here?" Gandalf asked me.

"The pony that we got at the Prancing Pony Inn."

"Now, what are the rest of your group supposed to do?" He scolded me. I put my head down and shook it.  "You better have a good reason on why you are here, or so help me, I will send you back."

"Pippin is here and he is injured, I came to see him. He worried me a great deal and they wouldn't let me go with Arwen, because I am a girl!" I complained. Gandalf nodded.

"Pippin, you say? What happened to Frodo?" He asked. 

"what? I, I just....things didn't go well." I said as my voice dropped. 

"Well, putting that aside, I do understand, now Elrond has some questions he has to ask you." 

"Correct. Now, is it true that this place, Middle Earth does not exsist in your world?" He asked me.

"True. It is only a movie and plot line. I know every move, every line and everyone. But I am afraid that I have messed with some of the events already. Frodo should be here instead, but it was Pippin." Just talking more and more about him made me want to see him even more. 

"Are you allowed to tell us the events that are going to happen?" Elrond asked.

"No. I am sorry, but I can't. If I do that could mess the slightest thing up and someone who wasn't supposed to die, might or will die." I said. 

"I see then. Do you know when you will be departing?" He asked again.

"No. I got here because I fell into a loch and then I almost drowned, but I came out on the other side and ended up here. I do not know my way back and do not plan on going back. Because you see, Middle Earth is actually a better place than my Earth." I told Elrond my whole plan. I would leave the technology and luxuries for here.

"Yes, yes, Of course. Go ahead. You are free. Pippin is the next door down." Elrond said. I got up and left to go see him.

~~~~~~~~~ELROND AND GANDALF