Chapter 15

"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons." - Christopher Poindexter

--

Chapter Fifteen

I felt I was in air. Am I flying? As I tried to open my eyes further more, I felt I was on someone's arms. Wet hands. Someone had picked me up and held me up, very very much close. That body was soaked in water but I couldn't see who it was. That person was talking to somebody and as the headache which I was suffering to got more painful, I tried to snuggle more close to him before my eyes gave out.

--

Do you have that kind of feeling where you remember one moment more than you remember anything and the next moment is totally vanished or blurred off in your memory? Something like you lived that part which you recall and the next moment was a story you heard somewhere or a part of a book which you read long time back?

I suffered the same as I got up from the soft and warm bed which I was sleeping on for.. quite some time since I could not really process what happened and how did I land up here. All I could remember was that I was on the deep sea spot and then every thing which followed is a dull memory. A faint dull memory.

I straightened up and rested my back against the bed rest. I looked outside the window and saw nothing but the stars shinning bright. It was already night time and I had no clue how I had passed this day. As I massaged my temple gently, I tried my very best to ignore the voices swimming in my head. This pain was much more agonizing than any other thing.

"Father allowed! I knew he would!"

"Save me, Tia!"

"Start the yacht, Roger! I'm taking her now."

"Well, you are his favorite daughter. Of course he would allow you, Tia."

"Open your eyes Tiara. Please, open your eyes for God's sake."

"Take care of mother and father, alright? Miss me, Tia."

"haha.. So are we ready?"

Different people, different voices started going round and round in my head. All I could hear was these voices which I had probably thought of today. But unfortunately, I could not remember even one thing or whom did it belong to? All i could think was all the syllables as they hammered in my head very loudly. I placed my palms on my ears, trying to stop these voices. But it took me no time to realize that these noises was in my head and I should just stop thinking about them.

Right now, I was in my bedroom on my bed in our island mansion. How did I land up hear was the question. I had a glance on myself and my eyes popped out. I was in one of Liam's tee shirts and my black tights. I do not remember any instance of me changing into any other outfit. How did I get into these? What time is it? I had a lot of questions to be answered and only one person could answer them.

But certainly not this time as I just felt a huge crane had descended on my head with all its mighty force. I did not certainly drink, nor did I take weed. All I did was recall my past memories and did not sleep for a lot of time. And I was awarded an aftermath equal to the ones drunkards get after every night of boozing.

I winced and slipped inside the duvet, my back facing upwards. Groaning, I turned around, pushing my face into the soft surface of the pillow and crushing the pillow more with my hands. All I needed now was some coffee and some rest and some silence and..

"Morning, sleepy head?" Liam spoke quietly. Much too quietly for my sake.

I did not say anything as I pretended to sleep. I had to talk to him, definitely talk to him but not now. Only after the pressure in my head decreased.