Chapter 10

"Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn't know themselves were there, even the ones they wouldn't have thought to call beautiful themselves." - Hilary SMith, Wild Awake.

--

Tiara's POV

"Hi wife." He said with a broken space. Sorry, he was really drunk.

"Liam.."

"Now why don't you wear my clothes, huh?" He said, with a confused look and making another bemused pout., scanning me from top to bottom.

Let me get this straight. We fight on the very first day of our honeymoon, that too right in the morning. And the topic of our dispute was that 'Why Tiara wore my clothes', as petty as it sounds. Then without saying a word, he bolts on the beach not even looking back and comes back at midnight all drunk and pissed. And finally asks me that why don't I wear his clothes. Seriously, is he out of his mind?

"Liam, you are hopelessly drunk." I said, folding my hands on my chest, trying my best to look pissed. Wait, I'm not trying to look pissed, I am pissed.

He took a step towards me, of course stumbling on his way. He stopped right in front of me giving me the sexiest smirk his face can ever pull off. Wait, what's wrong with me!?

"Excellent observation, Tia." He said, his voice goddamly husky and dark. He just called me 'Tia'. How many shots did he have? I could easily make out that it was the alcohol speaking and not him, and it would be just hilarious if he saw himself like this in his sober being. 

"Why did you drink so much?" I asked, trying to avoid his expression and attempting to look like it does not matter to me. D'uh.

"You did not answer my previous question." He took another step towards me and I took a step back. I don't know why but I always do it. When he comes near me, I, completely out of instinct, take a step back. It's not like I'm scared of him, but I don't like the lack of space between us.

"I'm not wearing those because obviously you don't like it."

"No, it's not that." he said, pulling off another pout. I swear to Lord, I won't be able to face him if he continues to pout like that.

"So why don't you let me?" I'm obviously taking advantage of his drunken state. He probably won't even remember a thing in the morning and I can't let this situation go out of hand.

"I don't mind you wearing anything. But I don't like it when you do things without asking me." Seriously, who are you? My dad?

"Fine, Liam. I don't want to fight with you again. I'll manage without your clothes, okay? You don't have to lend me anything." Sorry, I give up. This man was ready to fight and show up his ego every time of the day. Or night in our case. As I turned around to walk up to my bedroom, I felt a strong hand on my wrist trying to stop me. I didn't have to be Newton to guess who it was.

Before I could say anything or even do anything, he pulled my wrist and I dashed with his strong chest. Damn. His other hand wrapped securely against my back, and I felt as if I couldn't move even a bit. I tried to wriggle a bit, but he was just much more stronger. How does he have that much power even if he is drunk? He unclasped his hand from my wrist and his other hand took its place. His now secure hand's index finger touched my jaw line and started mapping it's border.

Shivers ran down my spine and I could feel goose pimples erupting from my body. Why does he make me so insane? Tingles rushed through my body and given the fact that I am a ticklish person, this is not really helping.

"I said I don't mind you wearing anything. I want you to wear my clothes, okay?"

"And why is that so? What happened to you suddenly?"