Chapter one: page one

Pg.1

It was kindergarten when I found out my little sister Sarina had lung cancer. At the time I really didn't know what cancer was so I had to have my parents to sit down and explain it to me till I understood what it was and when they did it broke me in a million pieces to hear that my four year old sister had cancer and I couldn't do anything to help her. At the time my parents were working on a company that my dad said that one day me and my sister would both be in charge of and he was right. Their company is based off a lot of things but what their really famous for is their recording labels. I went to school every day for the last nine years worried and upset that my sister could pass away any minute. When I was little yeah I used to go to school upset and feel like I was the only person in the world and my best friends Jack and Morgan always told me that I'm not alone and that their there here for me but I always blocked them out along with everyone else.

Till one day I was sitting outside on the play ground just staring at the green grass and just thinking till I couldn't hold it in no more and I just let one tear escape. It was about to fall to the ground till a small hand catches it. I looked up to be met by a beautiful little girl who hair was in a cute little bun, and wearing a beautiful aqua dress, with pretty sliver sparkling shoes. She took her hands and wiped my tear stain cheeks and sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around me and I laid my head on her shoulder. "Your not alone." Is the first and last thing she ever told me. We never became friends or even learned each other's names after that but she always would some how be there when ever I'm sad and she'll be there to comfort me and just by her being around always made me happy like she didn't need to talk or anything. After ten years of my sister battling cancer she finally won now. When she was going though cancer she decided to be home schooled till her eighth grade year when she recovered from cancer she started eighth grade normal and cancer free. She was still bald but she was also still beautiful as ever. She really never talked about school much or how it went and I never really asked her on how her first year of school is going either I just always assumed it was good so I kept to myself and continued being the person I am and also keeping my reputation which was being a devil child I am.