39. I Bet You Won't Make Me Love You

Start from the beginning

"Are... are they sensitive?" Louis whispers, talking about the other two, eyes so focused on Harry's writing body that he doesn't know what to do with himself.

Harry shakes his head. "Not as much as the others."

Louis nods. Harry's main two nipples are extremely sensitive, literally perking up at any given moment, so the fact that the other two aren't as much might not really mean anything. Duly noted, Louis thinks.

"Fuck, Harry, you're incredible," the older says, watching his face contort from pleasure to confusion.

"What–what do you-"

"You're just fucking incredible. An absolute angel. You literally have four nipples. What kind of mother fucking god given angel," Louis mutters wondrously, Harry blushing from his words.

"I'm so fucking lucky that you're mine, princess. All mine and no one else's. No one else gets to see you like this–only me, okay? I'm the only one that gets to make you feel like this–feel good, alright?" Louis whispers, thumb brushing over his left nipple to annunciate his words.

Harry nods quickly. "God, y-yes, Lou. All yours. Always."

"Always and forever, right?"

"Always and forever," the younger confirms. "Now, god, please touch me."

Louis grins wickedly. "Gladly," he mumbles, kissing down Harry's stomach.

•••

Maybe an hour later, once both boys are sweaty and completely out of breath, not to mention the serious need of a towel, or at least some baby wipes, Harry and Louis are laying on the hotel bed with their hands intertwined in the middle.

"Well, shit," Louis mumbles, laughing as he turns to look at Harry, whose cheeks are redder and more flushed than the strawberry he fed him just days ago.

"You're so–I can't, um, oh my god," Harry stutters, laughing as he tries to catch his breath. "You're just really, really good. At, god, at everything."

Louis laughs, taking Harry's probably really fucking unclean hand and kissing it with his definitely really fucking unclean mouth.

But Harry doesn't really give a shit if his mouth is clean or not, because it was just licking circles around his ass, so.

(smug ass little bitch lmao i can't)

"Lou," Harry mumbles again, letting his hand rest on his upper chest.

"Hm?"

"We really need a towel."

Louis laughs, leaning over and pressing a quick kiss to Harry's lips before getting up and going to the washroom, grabbing a hand towel and wetting it with warm water.