"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"

Start from the beginning

Victor sighed as he turned off his bedside lamp. Going back under the covers, he didn’t realize he was being put under a compulsion spell to sleep. As he was closing his eyes, he couldn’t see the shadow coming out of the closet.

***

Alesandro smirked as he graciously emerged out of the closet. Looking at Victor’s sleeping form, a word appeared in his mind, saying "Mine. "

The vampire felt tightness in his chest when looking at his mate. After all these years, he was at peace. Although he knew it will be a long battle before he could win Victors heart.

He sat on the side of his mates’ bed, careful not to make him aware he was there. In a way, Alesandro felt like a stalker. Sneaking into his the demons room, watching him sleep and admiring his sinful body. Even worse was, that he had done it numerous times before.

The game he was playing at was a dangerous one, it was soon becoming old and the vampire could sense him every time. Though Alesandro was no weakling himself, rather that that he was one of the ancient. Leading to him being stronger than Lavi and Rafe, which says something.

There were also other perks to it. He could walk in the sun, have a tan and add in his 6'5 feet, with a 200 pounds of pure muscle, a pair of dazzling eyes as dark as the night itself and long blond hair, with a charismatic charm to compliment his looks he was a wet dream come true!

His one and only deadly flaw was, he had to drink blood in order to stay alive, but other than that he was a match made in heaven.

And now you’re probably wondering why the hell does his mate hate his guts so much as, that the pure thought him makes the demon want to castrate Alesandro? Well now that’s a story for another time.

 The vampire could not believe he got a second chance, he knew Victor from the past, when he was only a human, and after all these years, Alesandro thought he was dead, but now seeing him here in person felt like a blessing.

Only Alesandro knew that his mate hated him to the very core of his ancient bones, and he don't blame him, after all he was the cause to the demons death, he would even be lucky to have Victor like him.