"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"

Well hello readers,finally here is the 3rd book. The sequal to Lavi and Rafe story, and the 3rd book to Miku and Zane story. I really work hard on this, so no negavite comments please, if it is not too good, then just say it in a nice way then please.

I hope you enjoy this story, this is Victor and Alesandro story, so please comment and vote please.

BOY X BOY, if you don't read that then turn back now, but please give it a shot.

 Update12/8/12 Edited by Andy_Sixx_ROCKS

Chapter 1 Alone in the dark.

Victor was dead asleep. Resting in his king sized bed in Lavi’s big mansion. It was dark and quiet... almost too quiet.

Suddenly, his eyes snapped open. With a hiss, he quickly reached over to his bedside lamp, turning on the bright light.

He wearily looked around the room, only to realize that he was all alone. Glearing at his clock that showed 3:15 in the fucking morning. "Damn it... must be losing my mind," Victor mutters, running his hands through his short black hair, dark eyes looking around. He was just so very tired!

"Why does this happen every single night?!" Victor grumbled as he leaned his body against the headboard of his bed. His naked torso heaving quickly, with every shallow breath he took. The demons other hand was rubbing his stomach, feeling every muscle of his 6-pack.

Victor hadn’t gotten a good night rest, ever since re meeting that arrogant vampire Alesandro. Who claims Victor is his true mate, but that’s ancient history. The past is done and Victor doesn’t want to think of that goddamn leech anytime soon.

The oh so very tired demon could feel his body hardening, with thoughts of a certain vampire swirling around his mind. "Oh fuck you too!" Victor growled out, at his own body "Stop hardening as if you are a horny teenager, get a grip, you are over 1000 years old!!!"

Victor may have been over a 1000 years old, but his appearance said otherwise. He looked like he could be in his mid-20s, with a height at 6'4 feet and packed with muscles, he looked almost like a bodybuilder, except he was a butler, a very fine ass butler at that too.

Add in some dreamy black eyes and killer looks, he is every girls dream. But sadly for the girls, he is a very out-of-reach gay demon.