Waking up?

Jayden's POV

I woke up from someone tapping me on the shoulder. I jolted awake and almost fell off my chair. I looked at my surroundings to see who woke me up, but nothing. It's just Zay and I here, wait, did she tap me on the shoulder?

"Hey Jay, how'd you sleep?" Bree asked me as she walked into the room and pulled up a chair next to me.

"Hey Bree... I slept fine I guess. Thought you were Zay." I told my sister.

"You love her a lot, don't ya?" I smiled as I nodded my head saying Yes, because it's true that I love her.

"Yeah, its hard."

"What's hard?" She asked. I looked over at her and she looked confused, like she had no idea what I was talking about.

"I mean, I haven't seen her in four years and now she's back. Mom and dad are gone, Bree. Puts so much stress on you. Look what happened to me and the others." I said looking down at the ground and putting my hands on my face. She messed up my hair and rubbed my back telling me that we'll be okay. That we all will.

"Come on, let's go home. We'll come back later after we get some more sleep." She said. I nod and we get up and leave. We pass by Soda and Dally's room. I only have a cast on my arm, cuts and bruises covering my body. Everyone in the room is asleep.

Bree pulled me along to follow her back to the house. I followed her put of the hospital and thought. I am not sure if she was talking to me or not because like I said I was thinking. I thought about many things. Will Johnny and Zay wake up. I mean, she's on a breathing machine. Broken leg and arm, her cancer isn't really in the way of things. She's covered in cuts and bruises, her forehead has a big gash above her eye. Johnny, well he and Zay are covered in some burns, he's breathing okay so far, broke his wrist and well, we have to wait for them both to wake.

"Jayden?" My sister called as she is waving her hand in front of my face. I got out from my thought and looked up at her.

"What?" I asked kinda rude. I didn't me to, but that's how it came out. "S-sorry Bree."

"It's fine, but we're home now." She said and pointed to our house. I nodded and went up to the door holding it open for my sister. I shut the door and walked to my room, skipped supper. She did too, but we usually do eat whatever you want and when you want.

I walked into my room and plopped down my bed. I landed on something though, I took whatever it was that was under my stomach and looked at it. It was a picture of me kissing Zay on the cheek from awhile ago. I smiled and put the picture beside me on the beside table. I threw my shoes on the floor and got under my blankets. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. I fell asleep shortly after that.

Zaylee's POV

I saw Jay and Bree leave last night. I couldn't fall asleep last night and I didn't sleep too well the night before. So I've had like no sleep, much like the others. I knew I had to try and get up. Just wake up, but first I have to talk with Johnny to figure out a way to wake up. So I got up and left my room and went down the hall to his room.

"J-Johnny?" I asked quietly. I walked over to him, he was at the wall under the window. I sat down next to him and looked up at him.

"What ya need?" He asked.

"Help. You and I have to wake up. Well I mainly have to because they could take me off the breathing machine and think I'm dead. They unhook me at lunch once the others say bye." I started to cry as I spoke to him. " I-I can't l-leave n-n-now... I'm too young and I can't leave y'all behind. I just... can't."

"You won't die, trust me. You've tried before, but we mean way too much to you and you mean too much to us. What about your brothers? What about Jayden? What would your parents want you to do? Die now and leave our world forever or stay here with us, you're family?" He asked and I sat there thinking. Who am I kidding, he's right and I can't leave like this. I have so much more to learn, to love, to see.

"Y-you're right J-Johnny." I said with a small smile. He pulled me into a hug and told me we'd be fine. He also told me how to leave and wake up. He said that he'd do it first and then me.

"Good luck, tiny Curtis." He said with confidence and a smile. I smiled and watched him. He went over to his body and put his hands and his feet where they go and he pulled himself into his body somehow.

His machines went off saying that he's awake now. I gave him a thumbs up, even though he couldn't see me. Nurses came running into Johnny's room to help him. He seemed fine, lets hope that I don't panic. I walked out of his room and went down the hall back to mine.

I got to my room only my two brothers are here,Darry and Ponyboy. Soda can't, he has to stay in his room. Jayden was able to leave last night, which was about 3 days after the accident. I walked over to my body and stood there and looked at my brothers.

"I'm okay." I said to them and I know they won't hear me. But it'll reasure me. I put my hands on my hands, my feet at my feet. Then I pulled myself to my own body. Then it went black and I have no idea why. I saw all these visions come to mind, some that showed what could happen next, some were memories and some were things I didn't want to see at all.