HIM

I woke up to dried tears on my face, my room's a mess and it's just a whole wreck. I am a wreck, I am not in the mood to see him. He hurt me, pretty bad too since he was the one I liked since I was younger. I got up ready for school as I'll ever be. I pulled on jean shorts, tank top, my jean jacket and my black converse. I was ready for the day, I hope it brings some good luck. I am excited for gym, I can kiss his ass to hell. He deserves it too for betraying me.

I left my room with my bag in my hands. I got into the living room, got stares from all of the gang. I threw my bag on the floor next to the couch Johnny and Dal are on, I went into the kitchen trying to not think about what happened. I hated what happened, but that's the past and I have to try and let the past go. Even though he broke me heart, no shattered it to a million pieces and only a strong bond and fix that. It'll probably be fixed in who knows how many years to come.

I grabbed milk from the kitchen and cereal. I sat down on the counter looking out the window as I ate cereal from the box and drank milk from the carton. I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder as they brought me into a hug. I hugged them back and rested my head on their chest, I didn't know who they were until they spoke to me, telling me he ain't worth it and he never was.

"It's okay Zay, you'll pull through. Forget about him and go have fun, go do what you do best." Ponyboy told me. I nodded as I got off the counter and he let me go. I walked out into the living room and grabbed my bag. The others all say bye to me and I said bye back to them. Pony and I headed outside and started to walk down the road together.

Him and I didn't really say anything. He didn't really know what to say to me. Him and I got to school, he left off to go and see some of his other friends. I walked to where I saw Lilly. I even say Jason there, better then HIM. I can tell ya that, I walked up to them and stood next to Lilly with a forced smile on my face trying to hide my true feelings and how I actually feel.

"Hey Zay" Lil said.

"Hey guys" I said.

"I uh, gotta go. See you guys later." Jason said. He didn't seem himself, he looked a little down about something. But he also had that hint of joy in his eyes too, he still had his same smirk as before. He just wasn't his normal annoying self like he usually is.

Lilly and I left the other way and walked inside the school. She doesn't know about anything, at least I think she doesn't. I am fine if she does though, she's my best girl friend. Lilly and I got to our lockers and I opened it and shoved everything in my locker. I grabbed my books and left to our class.

I walked passed HIM and he smiled at me as he left to his class. I didn't return the smile and I barely looked at HIM too. I got into my class with Lilly and we sat down at the back and her being her, she put her feet on her chair and sank into her seat making herself comfortable for the rest of the class. After this we have about an hour of gym and then we have some other classes, then lunch, then more classes, then I get to go and see Soda and Steve at the DX. I use to go there a lot after school when I was younger or when I didn't have HIM around.

I pulled out my sketch book as I started to draw me heart, shattered into a million pieces and the only thing keeping it together was chains, the same chains that my brothers and the gang have, they've showed so much love towards me and I've shown so much towards them. They're keeping me together still, but piece by piece, I'll become one again and I hope that is soon. Because this is complete torture for me.

The teacher came in the classroom and sat at his desk. Told us we had to write about something or draw something that shows and experience. I drew my experience of the day where the gang became the gang. I drew everyone, just the 7 guys and me. Not Jason, Lilly, Bree or HIM. They've became somewhat the gang about 4 years ago, well HIM and Bree have been in the gang for over 7 years. I drew Darry first, then I went oldest to youngest; Darry, Two-bit, Dally, Steve, Soda, Johnny, Ponyboy and Me. But I drew it when I was 7 and the others were, 14, 16,17,18, 19 and 20.

I started to feel sleepy and I just couldn't keep my head anymore. I set my head down on my desk and closed my eyes fully as I let darkness over take me. Before I feel asleep I looked over at Lilly, she fell asleep with a book glued to her face, feet on the desk, she just looks relaxed and she's great at it too. I went to sleep with a smile on my face and that smile came from Lilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

AN HOUR LATER...

The bell rang waking me up and Lilly up too. I rubbed my eyes and stretched as all the other kids rushed out of this class and left to their next class. I got up and grabbed my books and headed out of the class for gym. I passed HIM in the hallway and he pulled me aside, I pulled and started to walk the other way.

"What's wrong!" He called from the other side of the hall as I walked to my locker. I shoved my books in my locker and went to gym class. I met up with Lilly and Jason, I talked to them. Jason introduced Lil and I to his friends. Lilly and I didn't really pay attention.

The gym teacher made teams and we started to play Soccer. I was with Lilly, Jason was with HIM on another team. We started to play and it was full on, kids were getting pushed to the ground, yelling at each other, not doing anything, getting kicked in the face by the ball or any other body part.

I grabbed the ball from HIM and ran down the field with Lilly y my side, Jason and couple other guys behind me. I kicked it to Lilly and she ran for a little with it and then stopped, she can't do goals that well. So she passed it back to me and HIM stood in front of me blocking my view. I ran passed him, knocking him to the ground and then scored a goal for my team. I ran over to Lil and high fived her as we ran back to our side.

We played like that for a little longer, Jason and HIM would constantly push Lil and I to the ground, take the ball from us or accidentally hit us with the ball when they'd go to shoot and we wouldn't move for them. I sucked it up, physical pain was better then emotional pain, my opinion. Lil and I changed and then as I got out of the locker room. Someone picked me up and carried me to the gym doors and left outside. They put me down outside beside the brick wall and looked at me. It was HIM, what does he want? He's a cheater, to many of us. But me, I'd never think he'd do something like that to me, thought he cared about me, thought he loved me, thought I was his girl. But not, I'm not his! I am his 3rd or 4th girl by now!

"Leave me alone, cheater" I mumbled the last part. I turned around and went to leave, but he pulled me back and grabbed my arm as I turned and faced him. I didn't look at him, but he looked confused like he had no idea what I was talking about.

"What are you talking about?!" He asked me as he let me go. I was ready to run, but I was also ready to tell him what he did to me was wrong. Utterly and completely wrong.

"You're a cheater! I hate you!" I said and left. I ran down the street, skipping lunch and just run for my life. I ran to the DX because it ain't far from here and Soda's there. I can stay there or tell him that I'll be at home. Darry might flip if he finds out about me not going to school or leaving. But I had to, he hurt me.

I got to the DX, ran inside and didn't see Soda. So I started to blabber about what happened to Stevie and he just looked confused with me, what I was saying and what happened. He didn't look like he understood that well with what I was trying to say. So he called Soda in and when he didn't come in. Steve went out and dragged my brother in covered in oil, sweat and no shirt on. Yuck, I didn't need to see that. I see enough of it at home as it is.

"Jayden's playing dumb! He doesn't recall what he did to me. He's a little shit! Hurt me, Soda." I said and sat down on the stool behind the counter with them. Steve didn't really care and he was playing with stuff as Soda listened to me and thought about it, then Steve turned around and looked at me. He told me something I didn't expect and that tore me apart even more. I sat there and cried into Soda's shoulder as he hugged me tight and Steve stood there laughing about it all.

Zaylee Curtis 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें