Football... In The Rain?

Jayden's POV

I left Zay's house once her brother moved her into the bedroom so she could rest and calm down. I don't really know what to do, I mean when she wasn't here. I'd always be with my buddies, I've made new friends at the boys' home. So once I got out I always went back and played football with them and hung out there. I am worried about Zay, knowing she'll be tired more or not really wanting to do things since with what she has. I know she'll get better, I stay strong, she'll stay strong. That's our thing her and I have and have had for the past 7-8 years. When her and I almost died in that basement when we 7-10 years old, or when I left her after the shooting. My parents got shot and died in front of my eyes, police found out and took us away without asking us, even though we had no family to watch over us.

I walked aimlessly in my own. I didn't have much to do since I have to walk to the Soc side to go to the boys' home. I started to whistle and then awhile later I stopped and still heard whistling. I turned around to see some socs, from mine and Zay's class.

"Hey Greaser, where's that girl of yours?" One asked stepping closer to me.

"Leave him alone" I heard someone say. I recognized the voice as someone I knew. I turned around to see Jason walking up behind me and he looked pretty mad and ready to knock their faces in. He stood beside me and winked, I winked back and him and I beat the crap outta the socs. I pushed one to the ground and started to punch him. Yeah, I don't listen to a thing Bree says, she told me not to fight and to leave  them alone. How can I when they're the ones asking for a fight!

Jason and I finished giving them a taste of their own medicine. I helped him off the ground and he took my hand as I pulled him up to his feet. Him and I started walking on our own down the road towards where I am headed right now.

"Hey, um... thanks back there" I said, he turned to me and nodded with the same eyes and expression Dally has. I do understand they're related and that they're not much different then each other.

"No problem, need anything, just ask. I am free anytime for ya." He said.

"Thanks, um, wanna play football with me and some of my buddies?" I asked him. He nodded and we talked the rest of the way there to the boys' home. He's a good kid once you get to know him and he shows you his good side. I know he's real nice to Zay and Lilly. I haven't Lilly anywhere to be honest.

WE got to the boys' home and he followed me to the living room where all my buds were sitting around being lazy butts. Once they saw Jason, they stopped and looked at him up and down. Jase looked like he was ready to punch one of them in. I'll tell ya about my friends a little. Okay so, Cody is 15 and he's my best friend when I was here. Andrew is 13 and he's another good friend, Lance, but we call him LJ, and he's 14 like me and then there is Hayden, he's 15 and has been by my side since the day I got here, but he was busy most of the time. but he treats me like his kid brother. He lost his kid brother a long while ago and has never seen him since. I do hope they find each other one day, if his brother's not dead already.

"Let's go play some ball!" LJ yelled out loud. We all hollered and ran outside together pushing one another out the doors. We grabbed some other kids and played against them, so the 6 of us against the 6 of them. My team strated off and we called ourselves the Greasy Greasers. The other team called themselves the Greases Boys. Our names are pretty close, but we came up with those names when we were younger.

Hayden ran down the field with ball, dodging two guys and then he threw the ball to me and I ran down the field and threw the ball to Jase and he didn't know what to do with it. So he passed it over to LJ and LJ missed. So the other team got the ball and scored a goal. SO we did something like that the whole time together.