Accident

Jayden's POV

We just got in a car accident and I have no idea how Zay is. She fell asleep before we got hit, then when we got hit she never woke up and I am worried as heck about her. Dally, Johnny and her came in not awake. I'm not sure bout Soda and I am awake. But they're gonna put me to sleep so they can do surgery on my leg. My leg is busted and I don't know about the rest of my body.

"Hang, you're doing just fine. Everything is gonna be okay bud" I was able to hear the nurse say. I nodded and closed my eyes as the pain got to me first. Man did it hurt. My whole body aches and I can't imagine how Zay feels. She's unconscious but I am not sure if she can feel anything or not.

I laid there as I had so many people come to my beside. People are all around me doing all different things to make the pain go away. One of them gave me a couple needles and shortly after that I fell asleep without any pain of any kind.

Zaylee's POV

I am unconscious. But yet I don't feel anything. I can see the guys are all here. They're out in the waiting room, they've been there since last night. I was in Jay's arms earlier and they just put him to sleep. Right now, my body is like unstable. I don't even know what happened to me or them. I fell asleep and never woke up from my sleep.

I wondered around looking for stuff to do. I walked down the hall and saw Johnny just standing there outside the door to his room looking at his body. I walked up to him and stood next to him. He noticed me and looked at me, he's unconscious or in a coma like me.

"Hey tiny Curtis. How are ya holding up?" He asked me.

" Hi Johnnycakes, hasn't been going good. What happened anyway?" I asked him. I leaned next to him, heart his arm around me comforting me. I felt safe, even if I wasn't in my brothers' arms or Jay's arms. He sighed and then brought me out of the room and down the hall to the waiting room. I stood by him and we looked at everyone.

Pony and Bree are asleep side by side on the floor behind Darry. Two-bit and Steve are talking to each other while they wait. Soda, Dally, Johnny, Jay and I are all in different situations. I don't know what will happen now, what will happen now?

"Car crash. Dally tried pulling over, semi-truck hit us and then we spun out. Car ran into a tree, your side did. You banged your head off the dashboard when the semi-truck hit us. The rest all went down hill from there." He told me. I started crying because I had no idea about it. I don't even know if Soda's ok or not. What about Dallas? Jayden? Johnny or even me?

"Will we be okay, Johnny?" I asked quietly as I cried into his chest. He hugged me telling me we'll be okay.

"Calm down Zay, we'll be okay. We're all strong and we can all pull through." He told me. I nodded as I wiped my tears away.

"Thanks Johnny" He nodded and I walked over to the others in the waiting room. I went over to Pony and Bree first. Pony's face showed so much worry and he and Bree looked scared. Scared about what? What's gonna happen? If any of us don't pull through? I don't know. I'm scared too, Johnny might be too. I can see worry and scared all over his face, much like mine.

I hugged my brother, he won't feel me. But it helps calm me down when I am around my brothers and gang. Bit one person I want to know so much about is Soda. He's always been there for me and I've always been there for him. Jayden also crosses my mind, how is he? If he's scared, sad, mad, upset or worried. Then I am too, he's my best friend in the whole wide world and I'd die if something happened to him.

"You okay, Zay?" Johnny asked walking up behind me. I shook my head no and stood up. I hugged him and he hugged me back telling me to trust him and us, the ones who were in the accident. That we'll pull through, because we always pull through.

"I'm getting some shut eye Johnny. See ya in a little." I told him, he nodded and walked back with me to my room.

He left to his room once I got to mine. I went over to the corner and cried myself asleep. I tried telling myself to stay strong and they'll stay strong too. But that was hard since I don't know what happens next. What will happen next? The end? New life? Harder life? What?