What?!

Jayden's POV

Zay's been acting weird all day and I have no idea why. She's been in her own world, mad at me for something I did. I don't really know what I exactly did wrong. But I will try and figure that out, I ain't the best and I shall at least try to figure this one out alone. She left about 30 minutes ago, she just left me after she yelled at me for being a cheater. I didn't really understand, I mean yeah I cheat at games, sports and all that. But I don't get the big deal, everyone cheats now and it doesn't really matter. It's all fun and games and happiness in the end. But not in this case, my girlfriend ran off crying and yelling at me, her boyfriend.

I sat in class rubbing my face as I didn't listen to the teacher and thought. I'm rubbing my face because Zay kicked the ball and I didn't move and she got my on the side of the face. Hurts a little, but burns more for the hard impact and she's got a good kick. Anyway, I concentrated on my work and left that alone and I'll ask Bree and she could tell me what I did wrong. Because last time I recall, I didn't do anything to her. Well other then kiss her and I don't think anyone knows about US. Unless we're done now, since she can't even look at me, let alone talk to me decnetly. I'd be torn if we're done, she's the first girl I've ever liked. Even when she left I turned other girls down because I knew Zay would be mine one day. But I just lost that, lost her, have no clue or idea how it became like this anyway.

"Jayden!" My teacher called. I got out of myt thoughts and looked up at her. She didn't seem too happy and the socs, being socs, all laughed at me. But I shrugged it off and looked at my teacher as I waited for her to say what ever it is she wanted to tell me.

"Get out of your thoughts and do your math!" She said.

"But math is boring! I clearly don't need to know half of things I get taught for most of the jobs out there. Like to work a cash register for example, I just need to additons and subtractions" I said and smirked making her mad. I do this all the time she hates me for it, but I just laugh inside. While ont he outside I am a little scared, because she ain't afraid to yell or beat a kid in her class. She's never gotten caught before and most kids lie to other teachers about what happened to them, why they have bruises or cuts in the first place.

"Don't be a smartass now, kid. Do your work or you get zero." She said. Like I'm afraid, I always my way or I usually do. I rolled my eyes and put my head down, looking at the sheet and am trying to figure out how to do this since I didn't listen when she was explaining to us what to do. So I did my best and did my work while the other talked, giggled or laughed and didn't get into trouble.

Zay's POV

"You mean, you were talking about Jason the whole time!?" I asked. That tore me up about what Steve said. They were talking about Jason cheating on other girls, being a classic player like Dally. I kinda see why now, they don't know about Jay and I. But I guess two of 'em will know now. I feel so bad for everything that I did, I hurt Jayden and I didn't mean to. But most of this is all Two's fault for not explaining which boy to me.

"Yeah, who were talking about?" Steve asked as he sat down on the counter next to Soda. Soda looked at me waiting for an answer.

"I was talking about Jayden. Him and I are dating, but I don't know. Since I yelled at him, hurt him and he do anything wrong. Y'all didn't know and it ticked me off when Two told me that he was cheating on girls. Y'all all thought Jason and I were a thing, because Lilly probably showed you those pictures. But I can just tell you that I'd never date a bad boy like him. I'd be broken hearted, kinda like I am now." I said. Steve started laughing again and Soda slapped him upside the head.

"Woah, you really messed things up for you and him." Steve said, I got off the stool and walked over to him and pushed him off the other side of the counter. he went to the ground still laughing at me.

"We're sorry Zay, we didn't know. Sorry we messed things up for you and Jay. But I promise I will talk to him later about this whole thing." Soda said. I shook my head no, telling him that I am the one who has to say sorry to him. I messed things up a little, just as much as they all did. but I blamed everything on Jay, hurt him and he's confused and wants me happy. But I won't happy until I know he's happy again and I am forgiven. But my brothers and the guys are not off the hook that easily, sorry will need a little punishment to come along with it and it will be done by Jay and I. If we make up and are okay again.

"I'll be back later, if I am ain't home. Then Socs have me somewhere." I said.

"Or you're getting it on" Steve said trying not laugh. Soda heard him and got upset about his comment.

"Better not!" Soda said.

"Calm down, I'd never make the same mistake you did." I said. He shot me a death glare and I left the store and ran down street. Jayden's done school soon, so I can talk to him then and he can talk to me about things. It'll go ver well I hope. I got to our school and waited outside for the bell to ring and then find him. I just sat there and waited, watched people come in and leave. I was sorry for what I did wrong.

I finally saw Jayden come outside. He looked at me and shook his head as he left the other way. Great, I made him mad and I deserve it too for what I put him through. He walked else where and didn't look back at me. Lilly ran up to me with a smile on her face, I smiled back. But inside I am hurt, hurt to see him like that and I am always the one to cheer him up. But I can't right if he won't even look at me. I'm sorry Jay! I truly am sorry.

"So, what's up?" She asked all cheery and peppy, I was a little down. But I didn't show it, I can't show it to her. She'll think I'm some weak kid and not tough and tuff like her and Jase.

"Jay won't talk to me." I said. She looked at the ground and kicked grounds, she knows something too.

"What is it your not telling me?" I asked.

"He's been upset, something about cheating. I'm not so sure, but he said he or you are cheating." She said. She looked up from the ground with wide eyes and a huge smile. "Are you two datin'?" She asked me. I nodded my head. I am not so sure now, I want to still be his girl and him be my boy. But I can't really tell now since he won't talk to me or even look at me, he won't smile either and when I smile, he smiles back.

"Oh my gosh!" She said." Well  you should go and talk to him. Make things better about whatever happened." She told me, I nodded and then shook my head. I can't, he won't talk to me.

"I can't, he won't want to see me after what I did to him." I said. She nodded and then looked ahead of her. Her and I got around her house I believe, because they knew who she was and I didn't. They started to yell at her and then yell at me because I apparently sent her and Jase away. I didn't, we all did that to ourselves. Lil could've said no and so could Jase. But no, we chose to do that. We all did.

She walked over to us and pulled Lil away from me. I tried to get Lil back, but her mother pushed me to the ground and then kicked me in the stomach as had as she could. She left inside the house with Lil and I got up and tried to run, but couldn't so I walked. I walked inside and saw her mom beating her up. I got scared, I didn't like to see this and to my bestfriend too. All I could do was help, help Lil get out of here and make sure her mother doesn't get us.

"Leave her alone!" I said and hit her mom with a pan. Her mom fell to the floor and Lil and I ran to the door to find someone even worse walk into the house. Her father, he saw Lil's mom on the ground and a  pan in my hand. He gave me a death glare and then looked at Lilly. I got a little scared not knowing what he could do to me. I backed away and he noticed me, he backed me up and I fell over the broom Lil's mom used to beat up Lil.

"No, leave her alone!" Lilly yelled as her dad lifted his arm up and tried to run, but he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back into the counter where I hit my head. I laid on the ground as I saw everything spin around me. I could see so many Lilly's and her parents too. That's also when I could hear Lilly screaming as loud as she could. She was calling for Jason and I couldn't anything since her dad smoked my head off the counter and now he's beating me up. He took the broom and started to hit me, with the wood piece and not the broom piece.

He pulled me up by my hair and I screamed as loud as I could. He then slammed me into the wall and I fell to the ground holding my stomach as the whole room kept spining around me. I saw him pick something up, but I couldn't make an image to see what it was. I heard a yell, it sounded very familiar and that's when I got knocked out with whatever her father hit me with. Everything went black as I felt the warm red blood trickling down my body...