Leaving For Good!

(Jason Winston above, 14 years old) 

I woke up from the stupid alarms going off as usual and then naming all the names of the girls that she report to the front desk with their bags and stuff. We're driving all day to the other school for the dance and we also have activites that we do, girls vs boys events. Then the girls sleep there at the boys place, in different rooms then the boys of course.

"I don't want to get out of bed!" Lilly whined. I got out of my bed and pulled her down out of her bed. She pouted on the floor for a little and then decided to get dressed. She put on jean shorts, a pink t-shit and then her brown leather jacket. I put on my light blue skinny jeans with some rips or tears, teal shirt and then my black leather jacket.

Her and I packed all of our things and then we left downstairs. Lilly decided to pack her shoes in her bag and go bare foot. Because I made a mistake about what we have to wear tonight. We have to wear the required uniform. Which is kinda like our school formal ones that we wear for speacial events. But instead of pants, it's a dress. Just a blank navy blue dress, it's either flowy or like a pin. Lilly and I chose flowy, so we didn't look like a pin trying to walk around.

Lilly and I got on the bus and took the very two back seats of the bus. No one sat near others, we had some girls that we knew who sat around us. Like Ashley and Hailey, they're both 15 and are gonna leave tomorrow too. Ashley goes back to New York and Hailey goes back to Austin, Texas. She's a cowgirl and I am a proud hood, JD and or Greaser. Her and I threw our bags on the floor, we put our feet up on the chair in front of us and talked. There's not much else to do other then to fall asleep. This bus is not one of those that socs can have with TV's and bathroom in it. Our is just a bus with chairs, windows and a door. It's 8  hours from here to there, 3 from Tulsa to here. 5 from Tulsa to Jason's reform school. So yeah, total of 8 shitty hours on our butts.

We left the school grounds and Lilly already fell asleep. So I decided to go back to sleep too. I closed my eyes and laid down in my seat, I put my feet on Lil's chair since she put hers up on the seat in front of her. I took my jacket off and threw it over my face so it would be more dark and I could sleep better. I fell asleep while the bus was loud with girls, teachers or staff people from school, the wind coming in from the window and Lilly's snoring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 HOURS LATER...

Jason's POV

The other school should be here soon. Right now all of the guys are getting a lecture of what to do and what not to do. Like what the 17 and 18 years old shouldn't do and what they do. I bet you know what I mean, right? Gross, I'd laugh if Ryan ends up doing something or doesn't get a girl at all. I'm sitting next to Michael and Jake, next to Jake is Ryan. We're in the middle of the group, so we don't get caught if were laughing.

I haven't changed much, this place utterly sucks. It's stupid that I got sent here, they beat us when we do something wrong or don't want to listen to the rules. Did you know you get in trouble for smoking or going to be later? Or even going to the teacher's room to play pool? I still look like a boy, I still am a bad boy and a total hottie. I will admit that and I am also proud too. I just might be better then Dallas. I use grease, only to spike my hair and not make it slick back. Most of the guys do here.

The leader or commander of the whole building and or 'big boss', my way of saying it, walked up in front of everyone and stood in front of us all. He's the one who gets in trouble if us guys do something bad or cause trouble when the girls' school comes here in a little bit.

"Okay, so here are the rules for those of you who can't keep their junk in their pants. NO touching the girls inappropriately. I am mostly talking about you older boys. If you do, then it's during a dance. During the dance you'll have people watching over you the whole time." He said and then we all started to laugh at the older boys.