Bonus Chapter!

Jayden's POV

*2 years later*

So it's been 2 years since everything happened. We're all happy again, all together and well, everything went back to our normal lives. We still have greasers and socs, we still have to fighting and violence going on, but most importantly, we have each other. Exactly 3 years ago today was the day that Zaylee came back from reform school with Lilly and Jason Winston.

I am 16 years old and I haven't fully recovered emotionally from the tragic things that have happened. Things no one wanted to happen, but it did and most of us knew it was coming. Some were hit more then others by this, others were still hurt but, healed faster then most. I ain't talkin' about when I was 7-10 years old and was locked away in a basement for three years, not that. I am still upset that I lost my bestfriend in the whole wide world, Zaylee Curtis.

Zaylee Curtis died from lung cancer about  a year and half ago. She died 4 months after the car accident. The last time I really saw or heard about her laughing and having a good time, was about 2 months before she died when she had that tickle war with Soda and Ponyboy, then Two-bit messing around with her, having fun tacking Soda down with Steve and then falling asleep after that. I really do miss Zaylee, a whole lot. My world fell apart when she said her last words to me. They were "I love you..."

Her brothers were lost just like the rest of us were. They lost their parents and then they lost their baby sister at such a young age, when she was 14. Once Zaylee left, I haven't been around her brothers or her gang as much. Maybe once a week, and not everyday like I use to. But Bree's been there a whole lot now. She and Ponyboy are 20 years old and are still together. Soda, Dally, Steve,Johnny, Darry and Two-bit all have girls now, Johnny's been his girl for 2 years now, the others all have girls for a while now.

I had some girls come up to me and ask me to be their boyfriend. But I deny it every time, because I am afraid Zay wouldn't approve of it and because I still love and miss. She was my first girl ever and she left the world, it was more difficult then a break-up. I assume from what most girls or guys cry about. I have made friends that are girls, but were just friends and nothing more. I still talk to Jason, him and I are real close now as buddies. We do everything together now, whether we do sports together or hang out at the movies or the Dingo.

Life's been going well for us all, like I said before. We've all moved on, but it just hasn't been the same with her. No more funny sassy comments from Zay towards Two-bit, no more tickle wars with her brothers, no more hanging out with just the gang as her brothers were at work or school. None of that, it's all gone. It all left with her soul and we miss he dearly. I know I sure as hell do, she was my girl. My bestfriend and use to be one of her only friends for a long time. Her and I did so much together, like we together in the darkest times of all, we by each other's sides. In every house; mine, the Curtis house, Two-bit's, Steve's, Dally and even Johnny's, we all have this written on the wall in a frame with a picture of her, "You are given the life you have because you're strong enough to live it"

Goodbye Zaylee Curtis, we'll all miss you and we love you with all our hearts. You're still in our hearts forever, no matter how long you're gone for. Stay Strong Zay.