Hospital

Zaylee's POV

I haven't woken up yet and I know it because I can see my body there limp on the bed next to me. I know that I am unconscious, it's happened before. I don't know about Lilly though, I just know she's gonna be okay. But me, I don't know. My head's pretty bad and no one but doctors has seen my head. They did all these different tests, put my in machines, did x-rays and all that. I just want everything to go back to normal, but the look on some of the doctors say otherwise. No way will something go back to normal.

I was able to see all my brothers, the gang and Jayden here last night. There all asleep and they all look so worried about Lilly and I. I do feel bad, I should've done something. I should've ran with Lilly, but no. We probably would've been fine if her dad didn't show up. Her and I could've beat the crap outta him. I am a little scared now, kinda like Johnny. It scared me to get beat by an adult, the ones who show us younger ones the example. But no, I do feel like it's my fault for not trying to fight back. I didn't do anything, even though Lil and I stood up to her parents by trying to tell them to leave us alone.

All I know is that I am in a coma and haven't woken up. Lilly's asleep I believe, because I haven't seen her walking around while her body's limp on a bed and looks lifeless. There's no emotion or feeling for me or maybe even her too. I walked out of my room and went out into the waiting room and saw everyone asleep. Darry stayed here today, he didn't go to work. That's a first, maybe not, but with me it is. I walked up behind Jayden and put my hand on his hand. I heard everything last night, that he had no idea what I was talking about how the gang put us in this mess and how he thinks this is all his fault, ignoring me and all. But I forgive him and I hope he forgives me.

I took my hand off his hand and walked over to my brothers. They all sat side by side in their own chairs asleep. I smiled and I knew they couldn't see me smile, I still knew it'd bring one to them later on when I wake up or when ever I wake up. I hugged every one of the guys, even Dallas. He probably wouldn't want me to hug him if we were both awake. But it felt good and I knew they couldn't hug me back, because I am basically a ghost roaming the halls of a hospital as I wait, wait to wake up, wait for doctors to tell us what's wrong, wait for them and Lilly to wake up.

So I went back to my room and sat down in the corner on the floor as I looked at my limp body. It was different to see myself like that. Because I honestly have never been able to see someone in the position I am in, only they've seen it. Which was me twice, once now and once when I was 7 years old. I pulled my knees up as I looked at my body, then I saw someone come in. It's Lilly! I can see her, but I am not sure if she's see me or  my body.

"Zay? Can you see me too?" She asked.

"Yeah, I can see you." I said. A smile arose on her face and she walked over to me and sat down. She pulled her knees up and rested her head on her knees as she looked at me with her smile that just made me want to smile too.

"Do you know what's wrong with you?" She asked me, I shook my head no and she nodded understandingly.

"Nup, haven't told anyone anything about me. What about you?" I asked. She sat up and her knees are still up at her chest. She rested her head off the back wall and sighed as she looked up at the ceiling.

"I know everything sadly." She said, she closed her eyes and was almost in tears. What does she know? Does she know what's wrong with me or when I can leave or maybe when I might wake up. "You have cancer" She said. Then looked at the ground covering her eyes. "Lung cancer they said." She finished.

That tore me apart right then and now. I felt horrible, what will the others think? Will they accept this? I know my brothers will do anything for me and I'd do anything for them or the gang, that's who I and they are. We help others out, but Lilly just broke down knowing this.