Weekend Part 2

I woke up later today around noon. I could hear people yelling, screaming and talking. I got up and rubbed my eyes as I walked out of the house. I saw Johnny, Two-bit and Dally. Johnny must've skipped school today and so did Two-bit. I walked over to them and sat on the ground next to Johnny, he smiled as he pulled me into a side hug.

"So uh, did you really kiss him?" Dally asked.

"How'd you find out?" He asked him or them, if they all know.

"Heard it at school. Apparently he's been kissing girls" Two-bit said. My eyes went wide as I thought about what Jayden told me last night. How he kissed me and how it felt good, how he told me he loved me and I was his girl. The way he held me close to him last night and made feel safe. I finally found him after four years, tell him how I feel, kiss him and then he goes and kissed some bitch.

"How dark he! After everything we've been through! JERK!!!" I shouted and got up. I left my house, left the guys dumbfounded and confused. Johnny kept calling my name and telling me to come back.

I ran down the street in tears, they just kept coming down my cheeks. I ran down an alley and turned into soc territory. I ran into someone and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw four socs, one picked me up by the collar of my shirt and swung me over his shoulder as he walked more into their territory. I started to scream and yell as they told me to shut up. They dropped me on the ground behind the DQ.

"Lookee who we have here! We got ourselves the youngest Curtis"  One said as he pushed me back down to the ground. Another pinned me to the ground and stuck a blade to my neck.
I started to cry even more knowing what I got myself into. Made a mistake with the wrong guy, thought he loved me and repescted me. But NO, he's a traitor!

"Aww, the little girl's crying" One said. They all started to laugh at me and make stupid jokes. I had enough anger to hurt these guys and leave to Soda. He knows what to do in a problem like this.

I got up and knocked one guy to the ground. I punched him in the chest and he went out like a light. But that's when I got pushed off  the guy and got punched in the eye. I fell and held my hands to my eye. I got punched continuously in the stomach by two of them. One picked me up and pinned me to the wall of DQ. He choked me as I struggled to get free. I put my hands on his wrists so I could try and tear his hands off my throat.

I heard someone calling my name, yelling me name and I could see about three or four guys walking towards me. I felt limp as the hand strangled my neck and made it harder to breathe. They dropped me and I fell to the ground coughing as I saw the other people beating up the socs for me. Once the socs left, I felt hands pick me up and lean me against them as I coughed some more. This didn't feel like anything new, happened before.

"What happened?!" They asked me, it was the person holding me up who asked me.

"Cheating on me. Socs got me and I ignored Johnny when he told me not to leave. I'm sorry, but I'm town." I said.

"Aww Zay, it ain't your fault." Sodapop said. I cried into his shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. He stroked my hair as he calmed me down.

"C'mon Zay, lets go home." Ponyboy said. I nodded as I wiped my tears and blood off my face. I walked back home with Soda, Pony, Johnny, Steve, Two-bit and Dally. The others kept talking and I ignored them, concentrating on other things.

We got home and I went straight to my room. Chucked everything on the floor and got under my blankets. I turned the lights off and sulked in my bed, in my room and out there was really and oddly quiet. I closed my eyes and was filled with rare, anger, broken and unhappy for sure. I soon fell asleep after cursing at things, yelling at a wall and destroying almost everything in my room.