Zay And Jay

So, not much to talk about. I've been awake and in my body for about a day now. I am sleeping, but everyone else thinks I am still in a coma. I can feel their hands when they touch me. Lilly has been up for about 3 days now and she left yesterday. Jayden's here right now and he's asleep in a chair by the window. I am doing fine with everything going on, the guys all got told yesterday about me and the cancer. I heard Soda, Johnny, Pony and Jayden flipping out as loud as day in my room. But that was also when I heard the hospital door slam shut and someone or people left the room. I haven't 'seen' them in a little while now. But I will 'wake up' and see how they're doing.

I opened my eyes to get blinded by all the white, white walls, white bed, white lights and anything else that could be white. I looked around and saw Jayden slowly waking up as he tossed and turned in the chair he's in. I laid in the bed and looked at him with a smile on my face. I was happy to see and to actually hold his hand or hug him. I forgave awhile ago. He sat up in his chair and smiled real big once he saw me awake and looking right at him.

"Hey Zay, how are ya?" He asked as he got up and walked over to me. He stood next to me and I took his hand and I held it.

"Okay I guess." I replied and looked around some more. I moved over in the bed and patted the seat next to me. He sat down next to me and looked at me as I looked at him.

"I'm sorry" He said. I nodded.

"Sorry too" I said.

"For what? What your brothers and the guys did?" He asked. I nodded and rested my head on his chest as he put his around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. I held his other hand and sighed.

"What happens now?" I asked looking up at him. He looked down and kissed me, I kissed him back passionately.

"What ever happens next, I'll be right by your side. I promise" He said and that made me feel safe and okay knowing he was gonna be with me the whole way through this. Our ups and downs too, but I know I can get through this if I have Jayden. He was here when I was 7 and in the hospital, he was here when I also 7 and we got kidnaped, he was here when I 10 and he's here now that I am 14. 

"You're the best friend ever." I said.

"You're mine and always will be mine no matter what happens to us, you or me." He said. I nodded and closed my eyes and he stoked my hair with his other hand, since his hand was still holding mine. Made me feel warm inside knowing I can trust him and he can always trust me.

"Night Babe" He said.

"Night Jay-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pony's POV

Bree and I are headed to the hospital to check on Zay and Jay. Jay stayed there all night last night. Bree and I walked int he hospital hand in hand, her and I are together again after a lot of thinking. I told her that I'll watch out for Jay, she didn't care if I did or not. But I like Jay and I will care for him just as much as she cares for Zay.

We walked into Zay's room to see them both asleep side by side in the bed, holding hands and they just looked cute. Bree took a picture of them both asleep, I find it cute to see my kid sister in love and happy. Bree and I sat down and talked to each other. Her and I had not much to talk about since we both talked on the way here and said everything we needed to say. I started to feel tired and so did she. She rested her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on her head as I still held her hand.

"I love you Curtis" She said.

"I love ya Wanderpoint" I said and fell asleep next to my girl.

A/N

Sorry there is not much, but that is because it is really late. So yea, have a good day or night. Til next time.

-PinkMonkey