'Albion.'

(I know, Vali.)

In response, Vali huffed as he allowed the piece of his Dragon's soul to reunite with its original incarnation. In the back of his mind, Vali wondered how much power he would gain from the unification. Regardless, he had to be cautious for this particular fight.

With Amenominakanushi fused with the likeness of Samael, Vali knew that the Shinto Kami had a slight advantage over him. The host of the Vanishing Dragon also knew that he had to make sure to avoid any portions of Samael's blood that could suddenly leak out.

(Vali. As much as it pains me to say it, it would be wise for you to exclude my power from this fight. You remember what happened when you tried to use my power against Samael's block?)

"Hmph." Vali suppressed a scoff at his Dragon's words.

Of course he remembered. How could he not? Even with Albion reuniting with his soul, Vali couldn't risk the curse poisoning him and the Vanishing Dragon. So, there was only one thing to do.

He would just have to use his body to physically combat Amenominakanushi.

Vali blinked at the thought. It had been a while since he'd fought without the armor of his Sacred Gear. Right now, the Divine Dividing Sacred Gear would only be a detriment to him.

Plus, he had no intention of trying to absorb his opponent's energy. He didn't even want to think about what would happen if he absorbed the power of a Shinto Kami who possessed the curse of Samael.

His blue eyes narrowing, Vali looked up to see Amenominakanushi absorbing Samael's entire being into himself. The Shinto Kami's form began to change into a monstrous image.

Burn this sight into your mind!

Amenominakanushi's voice gained a distorted and ghastly edge to it. His shape contorted into a brutish image, his head slowly changing into a elongated skull. Vali watched in disgust as the Shinto Kami suddenly sprouted dual-horns that were black in color. Two more horns erupted in pairs alongside the length of his head. A pair of Asian Dragon wings jutted out from his back and curved upwards, causing him to stand with a slight hunch.

'...Well, that's one image that's not going to go away for a while.' Vali mentally noted.

You've no idea of the horrors of what you are about to suffer, Vali Lucifer!

Amenominakanushi, now completely fused with the full power of Samael, let out a loud and ominous roar that shook the grounds of the Underworld. Immediately after, the blackish suffocating aura of Samael leaked out from the Shinto Kami.

Grinning widely with crooked teeth, the transformed Amenominakanushi pointed to the host of the Vanishing Dragon.

Let me ask you a question, Vanishing Dragon. What is your reason for fighting?

"What kind of question is that?" Vali replied with a raise of his eyebrow, "I fight because the world I was born in tends to be rather tiresome."

Tiresome? You foolish cross-breed! You're an inhabitant of this world and yet there is so much of the supernatural realm that you are unaware of. So many primordial beings that are far stronger than you could possibly imagine!

"If you're trying to frighten me," Vali started, "You're not exactly succeeding."

What gives you the impression that I am trying to frighten you? You must have thought about it for some time. Your dream. A dream that has no chance of becoming a reality.