"I have resided in the cold realm Yomi for over millennia, Asia," She informed the human girl, "If anything, liquids that are scalding hot will not harm me in the slightest."

"O-ok." Asia stuttered as she watched Izanami place her cup down.

The Shinto Goddess of Creation and Death licked her lips at the taste of the tea. She then turned to Azazel, and narrowed her eyes.

"The moment Amaterasu brought Issei to existence, she sent him to this planet with the intention of keeping him safe from me. Tsukuyomi however, kept his son on Takamagahara, so there was no need for me to pay him any mind."

"...Huh." Azazel said, "It's that simple?"

"My mind has been severely fractured over the years, Fallen Angel." Izanami reminded him, "What could you honestly expect of me?"

"Right, right." Azazel amended as he turned his attention to the doppelganger machine.

The occupants were silent in the laboratory once more. As she tilted her head towards Izanami, Asia gave her a soft smile.

"Izanami-sama?" She began, "After the Sun comes back and heals the Earth, where are you going to go? Are you going to stay here on Earth?"

Try as she might, Izanami couldn't stop herself from flinching as her eyes took on a wistful look.

"I...I am not exactly sure." She said, unsure of herself.

Asia's expression softened as she inwardly sighed. Her eyes gained a sympathetic edge to them as she looked to see Izanami's aura fading away.

"Izanami-sama?" She questioned, noticing the Shinto Goddess' fatigue.

Izanami frowned and clutched her forehead, her energy starting to dwindle ever so slightly.

"That is enough energy I can expel, Fallen Angel Azazel." She stated without looking at him.

"Ah, that won't be a problem."

GROOOOOOOOOOOO

Her eyes widening at the sudden noise, Izanami turned her head to see two large capsules in front of Azazel. The Fallen Angel smiled with a triumphant air about him, and turned around to look at the Shinto Goddess and Asia.

"Y-you did it!" Asia exclaimed cheerfully with a bright smile.

"Yep." Azazel proudly agreed as he twirled his arm around, "I still got it. Now all we have to do is put the vials in the first machine, duplicate them in the second capsule, and then we're good to go."

"Well, the Phoenix Tears are done and ready to go." Asia replied.

The girl took her and Izanami's vials and placed it into the first opened capsule. As Azazel pressed the button to close the machine door, the space within started to emit a bright glow. The occupants of the laboratory watched in interest and anticipation as they waited for the machine to function.

DOOOOOOOOON!

The trio quickly covered their eyes to keep the machine's light release from blinding them. As the machine continued to move, smoke started to dissipate out from it. As the light faded, Azazel was the first to remove his arm from his eyes. The Fallen Angel waved the smoke from his line of sight, and peered down at the capsule.

"..." Azazel's eyes began to slowly widen, his mouth stretching out into a large grin, "EUREKA!"

Both Izanami and Asia widened their eyes as they spotted the second capsule filled with a large number of vials full of Phoenix Tears.