Chaos smirked as she turned to look at her sibling, while Order smiled gently.

"What is with this sudden arrival, sister? We don't see you for a while, and you appear just out of the blue. Did you miss conversing with your siblings that badly?"

Eternity delivered a smile that seemed to be warm yet off-putting, much to the great annoyance of Oblivion.

"The reason for my arrival is based on a mere whim of mine, Chaos. To see how Issei Hyoudou fares this time. It would seem at the moment, that he is at a great disadvantage. His solar energy, for instance, is of no use to him any longer."

"That's right," Order agreed, "As Oblivion stated before, Issei used most of his latent solar power during his battle against Indra. And because he was in his God-like form, that immense power drained his reserves quickly."

"And now," Death began, "Issei has most likely used the last of his solar energy to 'purify' Izanami from the effects of Yomi. Although I am feeling such excitement by the fact that Darling might actually suffer, I certainly do not want him to break. A broken Darling isn't much fun."

"Well then unless the son of Amaterasu thinks of something quick, he stands no chance against Amenominakanushi." Oblivion stated, "After all, he is the literal first kami and absolute of the Shinto world. It would be impossible for the little fool to defeat him. Even if he were to think of a plan, Amenominakanushi's power still dwarfs that of Issei Hyoudou."

Eternity's smile seemed to widen as her blue eyes narrowed. Oblivion's eyes twitched as it gazed at its sibling.

"Amenominakanushi informed Issei that he was going to be punished," The personification of Time and Reality uttered, "so the little munchkin is going to have do something to avoid that punishment."

Oblivion's own response was cut short as she widened her eyes in bewilderment at Eternity's choice of words.

"Munchkin?!" She repeated incredulously, "Do not tell me you have lowered yourself by giving the runt a 'pet name'!"

"And so what if I have?" Eternity teased, "Shinigami and our Creator have done so, so why shouldn't I have the choice?"

Muttering to herself, Oblivion sent Eternity a scowl that made the latter's smile widen even more.

"What is so amusing that you have to make such a facial gesture, sister?" Oblivion asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Onee-chan."

"Ugh!" Oblivion scoffed in disgust.

"Regardless," The 'Above' Entity began, "Little Darling should take care to be careful. Ouroboros is not the only one who is concerned for Issei."

Takamagahara

"T-takamagahara...!"

The Plain of High Heaven. It looked exactly the same the last time Izanami had ever laid her eyes on it. The origin of every Shinto deity tracked all the way to the realm.

Her body strained and frail, the only movement Izanami could perform, were the motion of her eyes. The Shinto Goddess blinked several times as she breathed softly. In her mind, she was beginning to gather strange thoughts that regarded Issei.

Izanami felt great confusion as she lay upon the grass fields of Takamagahara. She couldn't understand what had just happened. She remembered Issei summoning a colossal sphere of silver energy, and then using it to collide into her. Even though she felt intense pain, Izanami had the feeling that Issei wasn't trying to attack her at all.