Bonus Chapter| ✔

Bonus Chapter|

February 14th, 2020 ~ 1 years Old

"My heart was wrapped up clover the night I looked at you"

~Etta James // At Last

I was looking for Enrique everywhere, one minute he was here, I turned to grab his clothes and then he just vanished

I was looking for Enrique everywhere, one minute he was here, I turned to grab his clothes and then he just vanished. I was looking low under the plush coaches, and high making sure he didn't just climb up somewhere. All I know is he is one rowdy child now. He ran around me giggling once again and of course I couldn't catch up to his little toddler legs. He was the type of toddler who learned how to walk for one day and decided he was an athlete.

His laughs became louder once again, when I took a turn I seen him watching a movie jumping up and down. His wavey brown hair jumping with him as he danced to the Princess and the Frog on the television. He babbled watching his favorite Tiana, I scooped him into my arms. He continued his little dance session. He laughed even more thinking this was some sort of game, I smiled at him as I placed him on my shoulder. He began laughing while I tickled him now trying to get his clothes onto his body. Valentina and Ansel argued back and forth not making any sense as they entered the living room. Valentina stuck her tongue out at Ansel, and Ansel did the nanie nanie boo boo, I could tell their argument had gotten intense. Valentina walked my way wobbling a little, her shirt was hiked up a little on the side - half off actually. Ansel on the other hand ran towards me, a big shirt that wasn't even his size was placed over his body.

"Turn around." I told him grabbing his arm to turn his backside towards me, and just as I thought his buttocks was out. He has this thing where he thinks he can potty train himself so he takes it off and goes to Ricardos drawer and puts on his underwear. I guess he forgot that part today. 

I did need more help than I thought I did, "Ricky! Come Here!" I yelled making sure he could here me from upstairs. The rowdy toddlers laughed when Ricardo ran in with a bat.

He jumped side to side asking, "What is there a burglar?!" He then began to swing the bat back and forth, Ansel threw a toy towards Ricky causing him to scream and run behind the couch.