137

(Tori's P.O.V.)

It's been more than a week since I flew off all the way here in Barcelona with Reese, Chase and Dean to see our abuela here and now we're on our way to Holmes Chapel since it's December 3.

Gemmy's birthday.

The girls are on tour now, El and Lottie are back to their own businesses, Chloe and Katy are busy with their boutique, Ethan is currently trying out some Uni exams in USA, Cole is busy with the fashion week, Kurt is currently in London to manage her bar, while the boys are busy with their own commitments.

After a long ass hour of flight, I manage to change in a clean pair of matching Victoria's Secret burgundy laced lingerie, black crew neck thick sweater with a white print of 'Misfit' in he middle, black jogger pants, black high top Converse, black Burberry Brit double breast knee long coat and my hair tied up in a high messy bun without any makeup on.

Once were out of the jet, we rode a local 1st class flight all the way to the Manchester for about an hour while I don't have anything from me except for my small black Michael Kors leather backpack, phone, wallet and keys.

It's packed with my chargers, laptop, tablet, camera, box of toiletries and medicines and my journal.

We manage to land safely and I tried my best to not freak out beside Reese who's trying her best to not laugh at my situation.

I never answered any of Harry's call, again. My way of driving him to insanity.

I alway receive a missed calls, texts and voicemails from him about how I'm going to get it once he lay an eye on me again which is funny.

"Tori, we're here." I was cut off by Reese when she snapped her fingers as I jolted up and didn't notice that I was already taking a nap "Huh?" I muttered palming my face.

"Come on bitch! We're here now! Gemma is waiting for us back in their home!" she said excitedly since Dean never drive her in Holmes the last time we went here, he left her sister with Liam.

What a great brother he is, aye?

"K." I answered shortly as I stood up then followed her behind as we met Dean and Chase out in the hall, Chase suddenly tugged me and make me hopped over his back for a piggy back ride as I gladly obeyed since I'm too lazy to move.

"What about me Dean?" Reese asked making Dean groan and motion for her to go as she squealed then hopped over his brothers back causing Dean to grunt.

"Geez! You have a height of a teen and weight of a cow!" he grunted dramatically and obviously faking it making us all laugh as they both walk out while carrying their own small duffel bags each and us.

"You got your fiancée a gift right?" I asked my brother as he grin and hummed proudly "Of course I do." he answered as I hummed them ruffled his ash blonde locks which looks way too far from my warm golden brown hair which is curly mane at the moment since abuela convinced me to perm it temporarily.

"Off we pop!" Chase cheered as we reach his car and put us down then I hopped in the backseat along with Reese while Dean is on the passenger side and Chase drive.

We're only gonna stay here for 3 days then fly back to Barcelona for some few business errands that are unfinished yet and for abuela too.

After more than an hour of driving and it's only 8 in the morning, we reach the familiar place then parked in front of the house.

We easily spotted Gem wearing a black knitted jumper from abuela, denim washed skinny jeans, black suede thigh high boots that I've got for her as an early birthday present and black beanie covering her blonde dyed locks.