100

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Tori and I were currently here now inside the venue and taking pictures with some of the cosplayers and mascots, Gem and Chase walk off to the merchandise store while Liam and Reese went to the booth where Daniel Radcliffe is.

It's already 3:40 in the afternoon and until now Dean is nowhere at sight since there are almost 200,000 people roaming around.

"Photobooth!" Tori pointed over at the abandoned photobooth at the corner making me hummed and we walk our way to it.

"Let's go." I cheered as we entered the booth and close the red curtains then figured out how to use it.

"Let's try the strip film." She suggested as I hummed and insert a bill then the 10 seconds countdown start.

I wrapped my right arm around her shoulders as she blow the her strawberry gum in a balloon and winked at the camera, mocking Harley Quinn perfectly while holding my forearm around her with her hands showing her cuff bracelets with the words 'YES' and 'SIR'.

I take off my bandana pushing my hair on the side and stuff it inside my pocket then smirked deviously and glared darkly at the camera attempting to copy Joker.

It snapped then count down again as Tori burst into fits of laughter along with me and we both grab some fake toy guns and she grab a baseball bat too on the side.

She turned the fake black studded shotgun to my forehead with her left hand while holding the baseball bat with her right hand against her shoulders coolly, we're facing each other as I turned my fake black pistol to her right upper chest directly to her heart.

I'm biting my lower lip to stop myself from laughing same as her expression as she blow a balloon of gum from her lips while staring straight to my eyes then the camera snapped again.

We put it back to it's place as I carry her up over my right shoulder effortlessly with my arms around her thighs securely causing her to shriek and laugh adorably while we're looking directly to the camera and I'm laughing too.

It snapped then I put her down and take off my coat, I put it on the side then rolled my sleeves up quickly and I take her jacket off of her as I place it along with mine on the side.

I carry her up again with her arms wrapped around my neck while I'm holding each of her thighs against my torso, she giggled innocently and rest her forehead against mine making a smile tugged on my lips.

She have her eyes close and smiling beautifully without expecting me to kiss her and obviously one of her simple guest urges that makes me fall for her madly.

I sighed contentedly then close my eyes too while smiling and the camera snapped, she pecked on my lips tasting a sweet strawberry from her dark red colored lips because of her bubblegum after the picture causing me to chuckle and open my eyes.

She hopped off making me towered her then I wrapped my arms around her waist as she grab a small white board on the side and write 'EQUALLY PSYCHOTIC <3' making me laugh as she turned to the camera.

She hold the right side of it against her chest with her eyes crossed and her left hand on a peace sign while blowing the gum again as I hold the left side with my left hand and pout then shrugged.

The camera snapped one last mine then Tori giggled and place the board back to it's place, I put my coat over my left forearm since it's not really that that cold while she tied her jacket around her waist.