102

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I jolted waking up and gasping for air then scanned the room as I remember that we're here in my place and spotted Tori still sleeping peacefully on my right ride.

I sighed in relief then palmed my face trying to calm down and still couldn't get over even in my sleep to what nearly happened to her last night.

I already called Uncle Richard last night while she's sleeping, they're about to land here around the afternoon today anyway and he said he'll help me with sorting everything out about that fucker who's currently on hold in cell.

I even reviewed the copy of CCTV footage that Preston sent on my phone and found out that Brooke was the lad who nearly got involved in a fix marriage with Tori by their fathers but Aunt Marie gets in the way to save Tori for me just like what she told me before.

I glanced over the clock and noticed that it's only 7:39 in Saturday morning.

I lay down again then gently rest her head over my right bicep and cuddle up with her in a spooning position.

She groan softly then turn around with her right arm around my torso and our lips met making me gulped and my heart pounding madly.

I closed my eyes contentedly and didn't dare to move then sighed deeply, I heard her hummed and feel her lean away then feel her run her thumb over my lower lip gently as I fight the urge to smile.

"Fuck my job." she muttered lazily then cuddle up to me causing me to stifle a laugh, she suddenly started humming one of the band's songs 'Irresistible' that I wrote before and obviously for her.

I open my eyes then poked her right cheek making her giggle adorably and palmed her face.

"That song was written by the hopeless me and I blame you for that sweetheart." I muttered then chuckle and kissed her forehead, she hummed and hide her face against my chest then tighten her grip around me.

"You're so cuddly." she muttered causing me to chuckle lowly and played with her hair then she look up to me while smiling beautifully "Good morning dork." she muttered then poked my cheeks and lower lip.

"Good morning nerdy." I muttered then simply pressed my lips against hers making her smile as I leaned away and pulled her against my chest causing her to squirm and giggle adorably.

"Get off, I'll clean up and cook." she said poking my side making me yelp and let go of her but quickly hover above her.

I peppered her face, neck and exposed upper chest with light kisses causing her to squeal and laugh.

She grabbed my nape and crashed her lips against mine passionately as I moan lowly starting to worked up.

She trailed her hands from my bare chest down to my midriff slowly with the tips of her nails grazing against my skin gently making me groan and driving wild against her lips, I trailed my lips down to her left collarbone where her weak spot is then sucked it lightly.

She pushed me off forcefully all of a sudden making me launched down to my usual spot and stare at her in disbelief.

"Am too lazy to move." she groan then rolled over with her face stuffed down the pillow and giggle obviously messing with me causing me to groan when I feel myself needing her.

"That's mean T." I muttered then made her lay flat and hover above her while straddling her waist making her shriek and laugh hysterically.

"No!" She squealed as I crossed my arms and lean down to her with our face inches apart causing her to squirm and giggle adorably, I chuckle then peck on her lips and look straight to her eyes.