7

(Tori's P.O.V.)

"I think he likes you." she mumbled then giggles.

"What? Hey! You're too young to know that stuff! And who likes me?" I chuckled in amusement "Harry! He likes you!" she squealed

My head started to pound loudly along with my heart.

"He's my best friend Gin, Of course he likes me. But as a friend only." I denied then shrugged at her "Okay!" She said dramatically, emphasizing the word.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" She asked "Nope." I answered "I really wanna go to their concert but we don't have any tickets!" she whines "It's okay, Chase and I were planning to take you out somewhere! And that would be awesome!" I said lying and trying to cheer her up

"Really?" she asked "Yup! Do you want to or not?" I raised my eyebrows "Of course I'd love to go!" she giggles.

I spotted the massive black gate of our house then open it with my remote, I drove in then closed the gate again.

I parked my car inside the garage then turn off the engine as we hopped out of the car.

"Go grab your backpack and the bag of cameras." I instructed to her, she nodded then obeyed what I said.

I open the compartment then grab the grocery bags then shut it down. "Let's go!" I said as we walk into the front door then unlocked it.

The lights automatically opened when we walk in the house straight to the kitchen.

Thank goodness my mum is way too updated with a house gadgets because of her work.

I placed the bags on the top of the counter then sighed heavily, Gin placed the bag of cameras on top of the stool then walk her way to the fridge and opened it.

She grab two bottled water then handed it to me both, I open the caps then gave the other bottle to her then she smiled.

I drink the water then place it on top of the counter along with the bags.

"I knew your nose bleed earlier when we were in the middle of watching Toy Story." She muttered, I frowned at her but she continue.

"I was about to follow you but Harry beats me to it, I know you're just tired because you didn't sleep early last night. I told you, I sneak a peek into your room." She smiled

"And you didn't freaked out?" I raised my eyebrows on her "Nope, Because Harry is there and I trust him with you more than your doctors." she shrugged then hugged me around my waist "But you nearly scared me to be honest." she giggles.

"You're too smart for your age you know? Just don't tell Chase what happened to me okay?" I chuckled

"I know right! The reason why mum trusted me more to look after you than Chase! And I promise I won't tell him, He would probably act like mad if he does." she rolled her eyes making us laugh both.

"Go clean yourself up and change your clothes with your pajamas, I'll go start cooking." I told her, she nodded then run upstairs with her backpack.

I sighed then start cooking, I feel my phone vibrates from my pocket then grab it. I open my phone and saw three messages from screen the opened it.

from: Curly dork :/
-Hey are you home now? Answer!!!😶

from: shitfaced brother
-I'll be home around 8, what's cooking? 😦