59

(Tori's P.O.V.)

It's already 9:37 in the evening and we were now back to my car then put our shopping bags inside the compartment behind, we take a few pictures and shopped some clothes, shoes, lingerie and make-ups.

I drive our way to the spot of the food stalls then parked my car over the available spot, we hopped out then Perrie suggested us to eat at the McDonalds.

We walk our way to the McDonalds and order, Perrie pay for it then we all take the seat at the corner. I grab my nuggets and fries then we all started eating while having a few banters and joking around, there are some people who were taking a stolen pictures of us but we just ignored them.

"Both of us will stay here till Sunday afternoon, I need to go back to my band for tour while El has a job back in London and Lottie has a class." She said then shrugged "Saturday is the showing of the lads' film, gotta support our boyfriends there." El said then chuckled.

"I have an exam that day." I said in realization making them groan "What time?" Reese asked "6 to 9:30 in the morning then an hour of uni tour, I'm out around noon." I said with a frown

"That's fine, you can just go straight to the theater to meet us there you know." Lottie said then chuckle "Oh, Okay." I said then shrugged and we continue to eat while a store of Pandora caught my attention.

I've finished eating first then waited for them to be done.

"Is it okay if I excuse myself? I'm just going to look for some charms there." I said pointing at the shop across, they nodded in agreement making me smile and stand up then exited the fast food.

I walk my way across the road then entered the shop, I was greeted by a girl in uniform. I smiled at her then look over the bracelets and charms.

I bought two black cord bracelets with small silver cross charm that looks exactly like the charm of my necklace on each and some other charms with meanings, I pay for it then the girl put it inside the black box and slipped it inside the paper bag.

I thanked her then grab the paper bag and walked out, I noticed that the girls were already waiting outside the jeep. I run my way to them then unlock my car, we all hopped inside then locked the door.

"Let's do this again next time!" Lottie said happily making us laugh and agreed, Perrie instructed me where their hotel is then I started to drive my way there.

Once we reach an expensive looking hotel, I stopped in front then we exchange numbers. El, Lottie and Perrie grab their shopping bags then hopped out, we said our goodbyes to them while Reese seat over the passenger side.

I drive off while I saw them waving happily over the side view mirror then entered the hotel.

"That was so fun, I can't believe that I'm going to meet and be friends with them. They're so nice and sweet." Reese said then chuckled "I agree." I said and shrugged.

We entered the village then I drive my way to their street, I stopped in front of the massive brown colored gate then she hopped out and grab her stuffs.

"Good night my bitch! Love you!" she yelled making me laugh "Good night to you too my bitch! All the fucking love!" I yelled back jokingly causing her to burst into fits of laughter then she entered the gate and run inside with her shopping bags like a lunatic.

I drive my way home and noticed that it's already quarter to 12 in the evening.

Once I reach my gate, I unlocked it and drive in the locked it again. I parked my car to its previous spot then grab all of my stuffs and hopped out, I walk my way to the front door and open it then entered.