63

(Tori's P.O.V.)

We entered the building while Haz is still carrying me up, I groan in defeat then look around and noticed that some of the employees were staring at us while trying to stifle a laugh.

I spotted a familiar half French half American girl standing in front of the vending machine, she has a long mint green hair tied in a spaced Dutch braids, brown eyes, medium fair skin, and pear shaped body that suits her well, around 5'4 tall and same age as my brother, while wearing a white cropped sweater, high waist boyfriend jeans and brown high heeled oxfords. She has a dark red lipstick and nude eye shadow on.

"Luna! Aidez moi ! (Help Me!)" I screamed for help calling Charlie's assistant Luna Legrand, she turned to me and suddenly burst into fits of laughter then grab a bunch of canned coffees in a plastic bag then run her way to us.

"Put me down Harry!" I yelled then gripped on his belt behind him but they just laugh and hopped in the elevator with Luna who's laughing as well too, he put me down making me sighed in relief then stand beside Luna.

"Bonne après-midi Tori! Ont-ils vous forcent à nouveau ? (Good afternoon Tori! Did they force you again?)" She asked then chuckled making me groans and nodded my head 'yes' then pout.

"Je ne savais pas que je suis inscrit comme modèle supplémentaire , je suis tellement stupide ! (I didn't know that I've signed up as additional model, I'm so stupid!)" I whined causing her to laugh again, I noticed that Dean, Chase and Haz were staring at us in amusement.

"Les trois fouteurs. (The three fuckers.)" I muttered making her laugh even more while Chase and Dean were clueless and Haz chuckle, I laugh along Luna while Chase rolled his eyes "Can't you just speak English? It's obvious that we couldn't understand French!" he scolded causing us both to laugh even more.

"Soin de me présenter à votre homme mon cher ? (Care to introduce me to your man my dear?)" she asked teasingly making me crinkle my nose "Bien sûr ! (Of course!)" I groaned dramatically causing her to chuckle.

"Luna, ceci est Harry. (Luna, this is Harry.)" I said formally making her stifle a laugh "Harry, this is Luna. Charlie's super nice assistant." I introduce causing him to chuckle then shook her hands formally and let go then wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You heard her right, I'm the nicest." She said jokingly with American accent "You can speak French?!" Haz asked to me in disbelief while I shrugged coolly "Not just French, I'm a nerd remember?" I said smugly then smirked.

The lift open then we all hopped out and Luna led the way, we entered a penthouse with Charlie, his staffs and Lou talking with him.

"Lou!" Harry and I called making her turn to us then chuckle "Salts!" she greeted then walk her way to us and engulfed us in a hug making us chuckle, she pulled away then grab my right wrist.

"I'm the one who's going to fix you up, Let's go!" she said excitedly then dragged me inside the dressing room while Chase and Dean entered the other room and Haz followed us behind.

We entered the room with some stylists, she motioned for me to sit down in the black chair in front of a black makeup vanity table with a massive mirror and lights on the sides.

Haz took a seat on the other one then open his phone and tried to make himself busy while Lou instructed me to stripped my clothes of.

I groan then grab the black robe and walk my way behind the black divider wall and stripped off my clothes leaving my undergarments and boots on and slipped on the robe.