66

(Tori's P.O.V.)

For the past few days Haz and I just spend it all with our families and friends while dealing with a whole week time of my month and I didn't bother to prepare for the entrance exam.

I was actually surprised when my dad and mum didn't reacted the way I expected them to about my tattoos last Tuesday when we eat a lunch out with our parents, they said it actually looks cool and my dad was thinking about getting a new one too.

It's already 4:56 in the Saturday morning of October 12 and today is the exam day and the showing of their film later.

I'm currently scanning my drawer with my robe on and my wet hair cascaded down behind me while Haz is preparing back to his room already right after he helped me with my tattoos that was already healing and the ink is starting to get darker, It doesn't hurt and swell now than the first 3 days.

I put on black pair of matching Topshop satin strappy bralette and knickers, thank goodness my period just got finished yesterday, white Harry Potter off shoulder oversized sweatshirt with a slogan 'Yer A Wizard Harry' printed on it in black that stops over my mid thighs showing my tattoos perfectly and the thin black lace of my bralette, black high waist ripped distressed jeans and black ankle socks.

I grab my brown Moschino leather teddy bear hiking boots and put it on then blow dry my hair and just let it cascade down.

I just put on a pressed powder, brow gel, petroleum jelly over my lashes, colorless Chapstick dual ended hydration lock day and night over my lips and spray my usual perfume, I hide my necklace inside my top and my bracelet in my sleeve then wear my black Calvin Klein wristwatch and my usual loop earrings.

I slipped on my reading glasses and black fedora hat then grab my vintage round sunglasses and black Michael Kors strapped leather bag, I put my handkerchief, exam pass, sunglasses, extra pencils, eraser and ball pens, Chapstick, powder and other necessities that I need then hang it over my right shoulder then grab my skateboard and walked out.

I walk my way to the nightstand then grab my phone, wallet and keys then slipped it all in my jean pockets, I sauntered my way out and go straight down stairs.

I entered the kitchen then spotted Harry cooking pancakes while wearing a black Calvin Klein sweatshirt, black knee ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots with his sleeves rolled up showing his tattoos and the bracelet that I gave him.

I shrugged then just rolled up my sleeves too, letting my bracelet be seen. I sauntered my way to the fridge then grab my meds and take it with my last electrolyte juice, I throw the empty bottle inside the bin then grab a bottle of water, pack of Hershey's dark chocolate and pack of gummy bears then stuff it inside my bag and close the fridge.

"Hey! Is that allowed to uni while taking entrance exam?!" he boomed scolding me making me nearly jump in surprise as I stared at him in horror while clutching my chest with my right hand causing him to burst into fits of laughter because of my reaction.

"I still eat sneakily in class or exams just like before to ease myself and focus! I do that in work too whenever I have one!" I said defensively while he's still laughing.

"The reason why I usually sent to the detention before, I always get caught while eating or dozing off in the middle of the class. I can't believe they never caught you." He said in amusement then put the plates of pancakes above the island with two glasses of apple juice and forks.

I walk my way to the stool then take a seat and put my skateboard and bag over the stool on my right while he sat down across me and we started eating "They never suspected me, I'm always the innocent one in all of our teachers' eyes before." I said then chuckle.