90

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"That cupcake and drink with drawing." Lux pointed at Cookies and Cream Muffin in the pastries stand and Flat White coffee over the menu at the counter.

It's only 9:16 in the morning and we're currently here at Costa Coffee near the M&M's World since it's still too early and they haven't open yet till 10 in the morning.

"But that's coffee cutie, that's bitter and your mumma will get mad at me and Uncle Hazza if you take one." Tori said while chuckling making her frown adorably and the cashier stifles a laugh while I chuckle.

"How about Chocolate Babyccino for you?" I suggested then she turned to Tori for an answer who nodded in agreement at her as she grins and agreed too.

"I'll have Chocolate Mini Cake and Cortado coffee." Tori stated then I hummed and shrugged "Strawberry Jam Tart and Cortado too." I ordered then motion for her to find a seat as she nodded and scan the room.

I paid for everything then spotted the two of them are already sitting at the corner with Lux sitting beside the window while Tori sit on her right side.

I walk my way to them and heard them both talking about chocolates while Lux is clinging on her waist, I took a seat across them and place Lux's backpack on my right across Lux.

I noticed that there's only a few who recognizes us but just shrugged them off.

"First you ruined the game Aunt Tori and I were playing earlier, second you kissed her on lips and stuck your tongue out to me, now you're clinging and sitting beside her. Nice one! What's next Lux? Planning to steal Aunt Tori from me?" I asked sarcastically and jokingly causing Lux and Tori to laugh as I chuckle.

Tori's phone suddenly ring making her furrowed her eyebrows and grab her phone then swiped the screen, she lean it over her right ear and chew her lower lip.

"Oh, we're not there at the park Gemmy." She said over the phone then chuckle "Where are we? Why are you asking?" she asked as I snatched the phone from her and lean it against my right ear.

"We'll follow you, duh." Reese spoke up and heard the sound of laughter.

"Well hello there, we won't tell so bye bye!" I chimed then ended the call and handed it back to Tori causing her to laugh as she put it back inside her pocket and continue eating.

Tori take off her smart watch and wear it on Lux's left wrist then the little girl look up to her questioningly.

"It's connected to your phone right?" she asked me as I nodded my head 'yes' and she nodded too.

"That's my smart watch, if you ever got lost don't be scared because we can still find you. I'll let you wear it for now just to make sure, don't take that off." She instructed then Lux agreed and we continue to finish our food and drinks.

"We can visit Cadbury World with Gin, Mav and Meg once they're here, that would be fun." I suggested as they both agreed "That would be chaotic and awesome." Tori sighed dramatically making us laugh.

"Giant walking M&M's!" Lux cheered pointedly across the M&M's World with mascots outside and already opened.

"They're mascots love." I said then chuckled and Tori wipe the muffin crumbles off of Lux's cheeks, she removes the napkins off from Lux and let her drink water.