73

(Harry's P.O.V.) 

I groan when I feel a pillow again then sit up and look around the room without Tori. 

I glanced over the clock and notice that it's already quarter to 11 in the Monday morning.

I hopped out of the bed then go straight to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and stuff then change in a pair of my white Calvin Klein boxers, plain black Saint Laurent button down long sleeves showing my necklace and some of my tattoos, black skinny jeans and black socks.

I rolled my sleeves up then put on my chocolate suede ankle Saint Laurent classic Wyatt Chelsea boots and silver wristwatch on my left wrist along with my cord bracelet that Tori gave me.

I grab my beige Saint Laurent hooded wool felt duffle coat and hang it over my right arm the snatched my aviators and hang it over my neckline.

I walk out then grab my phone, wallet and keys then slipped it inside my pocket.I noticed that her smartwatch, phone, wallet and keys are nowhere to be seen from the nightstand but her skateboard is still leaning against the wall.

I exited room then headed straight to the hallway across, I entered the living room and spotted them all eating the box of doughnuts except for Tori who's out of sight.

Chase is wearing a black rolled up sleeves Nike hoodie, denim washed skinny jeans and black combat boots. 

Dean is wearing a red oversized sweatshirt with Elmo's face, denim blue skinny jeans and red Adidas running shoes. 

Gem is wearing a black knitted sweatshirt, white ripped skinny jeans and black laced up chunky heeled boots with her hair tied up in a high messy bun.

While Reese is wearing a purple fitted off shoulder floral sweatshirt, light pink skinny jeans and white chunky heeled knee high boots.

"Please tell me my girlfriend isn't lost somewhere again." I breathed out nervously making them turn to me and burst into fits of laughter.

"Track her you dumbass!" Gem said to Chase while I grab a chocolate coated doughnut then eats it and Chase pulled out his phone, he scrolled something to it then frowns.

"She's just at the bookstore somewhere near here." He said then shrugged "Where exactly Blondie?" she asked "Wait." He muttered then scrolled something, I grab my phone then dialed Tori's number and lean it over my right ear as I finished eating. 

"Where are you this time?" I asked in a deadpan when she picked up the call.

"Bookstore nearby, I'm here at Queensway." She said coolly.

"And how did you get there if you don't have your skateboard?" I asked her then heard a shuffling sound from the background.

"I have my car with me that dad prepared yesterday, It's only 15 minutes away since it's not that that traffic earlier." She said then I heard a sound of cart rolling against the floor.

"You know your way back?" I asked her again then grab the bottled water and drink the content.

"Yes, I'll be back in a minute or so." She said calmly making me sighed in relief while I heard her giggle adorably causing me to smile.

"What are you even doing there?" I asked her curiously.

"I just buy stuffs, I'm going to stop by at Harrods after this to meet up with one of my dad's assistant and my butler here in London that I've given a task earlier before I get there." She said then coolly.