26

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I suddenly stopped in front of the bench then sit down panting while she's laughing and standing in front of me still holding her left hand.

"Do you really think that's funny?!" I asked yelling with a frown, She just laugh even more.

"Yes!" She answered making me snorted and rolled my eyes.

"You're insane!" I said in disbelief "You know they were behind me earlier." I whined making her laugh "I know! It's just really amusing to see you like that." She said while laughing "How dare you Tori!" I whined then pulled her close and hugged her waist.

She tugged me making me stare up to her "Let's ride to the Silly Swirly!" She said excitedly while pointing at the aerial carousel making me chuckled then let go of her. I stand up then hold her left hand again and we made our way to the ride.

We stand on the line, There's only a few people since it's too early and it's Tuesday today. Some of the people who recognized me were taking a pictures of me and Tori from a distance, I know that she noticed it too but she just shrugged them off. I'm glad that she's not that bothered about them.

I just wish that no mobbing scenarios will happen today like the last time me and the lads went to the district mall. It's not cool for her because I know she's claustrophobic and has an anxiety disorder and panic attack.

When it's our turn, the dude in uniform let us in. Tori run excitedly while dragging me inside the ride making me laugh, We sit down then buckled up.

"Don't you think this is kinda childish ride?" I asked her with amused tone "What? Wanna ride on a wild one? There's always a roller coaster Haz." she said while smirking, I stared at her in disbelief. I was about to say something when the ride started to spin around in 360 caught me off guard.

She was literally laughing and enjoying the ride making me smile, I grab the camera and took some candid photos of her. I bring down the camera then enjoy the ride as well.

When the ride was done, we both hopped out then exited. We watch a few live shows, Shrek 4D film, and Stunt show, Ride at the Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem 3D motion simulator and The Simpsons Ride Motion Simulator and fool around the Super Silly Funland.

The Simpsons Ride kinda terrified me because it's like a roller coaster ride but Tori assured that it's not that extreme and it's only special effects.

We take a few pictures with mascots of Despicable Me, The Simpsons, Shrek, Scooby and Shaggy, Count Dracula, Curious George, Spongebob and Patrick.

"Let's go to the Super Silly Funland again!" she cheered then dragged me inside the play area making me laugh.

She's so adorable, I can still see her as the same old Tori that I've grown up with back when we joined the field trip with Gem and Chase.

That was the first and last time that I saw her that excited about school activity since most of the time she goes home with purple marks and bruised with emotionless expression from our school whenever I'm not with her back then.

Most of the people here were kids with their parents, My phone rings making us stopped.