25

(Tori's P.O.V.)

"Pull over Haz." I said in a deadpan.

"No way, You're not going to drive like that again." He said in horror "Pull over or you're so gonna get it." I said in a low voice while smirking making him groan then pull over and we switch our place, He buckled up while I did the same then drive a bit more faster but not like the last time.

"Gemma! We're almost there! A few blocks away." I said then turn off my phone and put it inside my pocket.

"I'm not going to drive like a lunatic Haz, Don't worry." I said reassuringly, I heard him sighed in relief "You're so scary and more hotter at the same time when you're driving like that, It's a torture." he groaned making me laugh "You're exaggerating stuffs." I said then drive a bit more faster.

When I spotted the McDonalds near the street of Universal Studios, I park on the available spot beside the car of Reese then turn off the ignition. We both put on our hoodies and sunglasses then I grab the keys, We both hopped out of the car and locked it. I handed my keys back to Harry, just to assure him that I'm not driving later.

We entered the McDonalds then wonder my eyes around, I spotted Louis waving like a lunatic. We walk our way to their table then sit on the available seat on the edge beside Liam and Reese in front of Gem, Niall, Lou and Zayn.

I take off my sunglasses then hang it on the neckline of my hoodie.

I noticed that they're now all eating. Liam is wearing a plain white hoodie with his aviators hanging on his neckline, black skinny jeans and red Nike running shoes.

Reese is wearing a plain white cotton sweater and her aviator hanging on her neckline, dark denim blue skinny jeans and white Adidas running shoes.

Gem is wearing a green hoodie with a floral peace sign printed in front, denim blue ripped jeans, and black floral Adidas sneakers with her green aviators resting above her head.

Niall is wearing a white v-neck shirt and gray zip up hoodie, gray jogger pants and white Supras with a blue snap back on his head and his blue Rayban hanging on his neckline.

Louis is wearing a white flannel shirt with black Nike zip up hoodie, black jogger pants, black Nike running shoes and his aviators hanging on his neckline.

While Zayn is wearing a black graphic tee shirt, white zip up hoodie, black skinny jeans, black high cut Converse sneakers and his red Rayban hanging on his neckline.

"Hola amigos and amigas!" I greeted jokingly making them laugh "Hola Dora! Hola Boots!" Niall greeted back playing along "Boots the slave, I want pancakes, chocolate fudge sundae and iced coffee!" I demanded to Haz pushing him out of his chair making them all laugh "Fine master Dora." he said jokingly then stood up and walk his way to the counter.

"You always wear matching colors and exact same clothes." Lou said while chuckling "He's my doppelgänger, That's why." I answered jokingly making them laugh

"I'm so excited, my knees were shaking." Gemma said in a hyper tone "Calm down Backpack. The table is shaking too!" Niall hissed while holding the table to steady "Shut up Benny." Gem said then nudge his side while we're all laughing.