47

(Tori's P.O.V.)

Aunt Anne and my mum walked out with a tray of cupcakes then lead the way to the backyard then we both followed them.

We spotted Dad, Aunt Rachell, Uncle Carl and Uncle Robin having a conversation at the mini bar while drinking coffee.

My Dad is wearing a navy blue button down long sleeves with his sleeves rolled up, black trousers and brown suede Chelsea boots, His ash blonde hair were styled up backwards.

Uncle Carl is wearing a white and gray striped shirt with his sleeves rolled up, black trousers and black leather ankle boot, His brunette hair styled side ways.

Uncle Robin were wearing a plain white button down long sleeves, black trousers and brown leather ankle boots with his hair like the usual.

And Aunt Rachell is wearing a plain chiffon purple blouson and leopard print flats with her hair tied in a low ponytail.

I motion for mum, Aunt Anne and Haz to be quiet with my right index finger over my lips making them laugh silently, I sauntered my way behind my dad then grab the closed bottle of beer from the chiller in front of him sneakily.

"May you please pass over that bottle opener old man?" I asked tapping his right shoulder making them all laugh in amusement.

He turn to me with a frown then flicked my forehead slightly causing me to wince and he snatched the bottle from my hand then put it back inside the chiller while all of them were laughing.

"Boo!" I protested with my thumbs down while mum and Aunt Anne put the trays over the counter "I baked those yesterday, Be happy dad." I said jokingly then poke his right bicep making him chuckled then stand up and kiss my forehead.

Harry suddenly went to the tray and grab a strawberry cheese cupcake and start eating causing them to laugh.

"Since when did you learn how to use contact lenses, dress up and put a makeup on princess?" Dad asked in amusement then grab a red velvet cupcake and the rest of them grab their own too while Harry stand beside me and eating.

"I'm an artist dad, Of course I can manage to use my face as a canvas and makeup as a paint. And I know how to use contact lenses and dress up, I'm still a girl you know." I said while chuckling "Do you have your uniform with you?" he asked while eating the cupcake "Yep." I said then pointed at my backpack behind Harry.

"Perfect. Oh, Did I forget to tell you that you look stunning my dear daughter?" Dad asked playfully making me laugh with my face heat up "Wow, Thank you for that wonderful question my dear father. But I think you've really forgotten to tell me that." I said playing along.

"My bad princess, You're so stunning. Stop blushing T." dad said cheekily making me crinkle my nose causing them to all laugh "You're still stunning even without the makeup and dress up though." he added then shrugged and continue eating.

They all complimented me, Harry and the cupcakes that I baked making me smile and just thanked them.

"Uncle Carl, Aunt Rachel. Did you meet Liam already?" I asked them both cheekily making Harry laugh beside me "Yes, He's so sweet and nice. I know what you're thinking T, Meg and Mav told me earlier already before we even went here." Aunt Rachell said while laughing.