31

(Tori's P.O.V.)

"Hold on tight Gem!" I said then she wrapped her arms around my waist securely then I started to drive off then wave at Preston who's chuckling at us.

"You really are a lunatic driver!" she yelled while laughing.

"I've been told by many!" I yelled while chuckling.

I spotted the car where the lads were riding "Beat their ride girl!" Gem yelled pointing at the car making me laugh.

"Then hold on securely if you want me to beat their car speed!" I yelled, She laughed then hug my waist tightly.

I drive more faster just beside their car, The car window rolled down while the lads were staring at us in horror "Tori stop driving like a lunatic!" Harry scolded with disapproving look making me laugh.

"Break a leg boys!" Gem and I screamed then laugh harder as I drove faster and passed their car while Gem is screaming and laughing like a lunatic.

I glanced at the side mirror and saw that their car is now a few feet away from us, I drifted left making my wheels screeches passing by the gate of the village.

I headed straight to the park driving our way to our coffee shop.

Once I spotted the coffee shop, I drive through the parking spot of bikes beside the car of Reese. I stopped there then turned off the ignition and grab my keys, I flip the stand down then Gemma let go and we take off our helmets.

"Wow, adrenaline rush. I feel like I just ride a freaking roller coaster again." Gem said in amusement while panting making me laugh, I grab the cord from metal then locked my bike against it securely.

We both hopped off of the bike while hanging our helmets to our arm and our sunglasses on our necklines then she wrapped her right arm around my waist and my left arm around her shoulders while we're both laughing and walk straight to the coffee shop.

There are many costumers and the employees greeted me making me smile then greeted back.

"My gorgeous bitches!" Reese greeted then engulfed us both in a hug making me and Gem laugh "I want a Grande size of Caramel Frappé bitch!" Gem said making her laugh "Grande size Java Chip coffee please bitch and cut it on my salary." I said then she pulled out of hug "Okay!" she said then run inside the kitchen area.

"Hey ass!" I greeted Jessy who's busy helping the baristas "Yow bitch!" he greeted back making me chuckled, Gem and I waited in front of the counter.

"Excuse me, Hello! You're Gemma Styles right?" the brunette girl around 15 or something with other 7 teenage girls who's wearing a tee shirt with a logo of 'One Direction' suddenly come up to us startling me for a bit.

I tensed then stepped away and turn my back, I bowed down my head trying to block my face.

"Yes, That's me." Gem answered nicely "Is it okay if we take a photo with you?" they asked Gem "Sure." she said then they take a photo.

"Is it true that Harry has a girlfriend already?" I heard the blonde asked making me more tensed "Oh, I can't answer that. Sorry, That's my brother's personally life." Gem answered nicely.