38. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 6

Start from the beginning

Louis presses a kiss to the green eyed boy's head, his cheeks flushing at his words. "I'm in love with you," he admits honestly, as if Harry didn't already know.

Harry pulls away from his chest to look at him in the eye, green meeting blue once more.

"I'm in love with you, too," he responds, leaning in to nuzzle their noses together.

"Good. Cause that'd be awkward if you weren't. We're kind of dating, so..." Louis responds, causing harry to snort.

"We can't have one normal, cute couple-y moment, can we, Lewis?" Harry says, his eyes narrowing in a way that he thinks might make him look mean.

"We aren't normal, are we, Harold?"

"That we aren't."

"I'm still in love with you," Louis says, smiling.

Harry grins. "And I'm still in love with you."

•••

They wake up maybe an hour later from Harry's alarm ringing throughout the room. The song is one that Harry and Louis recorded together when they were much younger. It's one Harry wrote, called "Strong".

"Lou," Harry mumbles, his head lolling against the boy's chest as he breathes in and out deeply. "Lou, we're going to New York," he says, suddenly getting excited as he jumps off of the boy, crawling on top of him and pressing his face against Louis'.

"Mm," Louis mumbles, his eyes widening when he finds his lips pressed against something, but calming down when he sees it's just Harry's lips.

Well, he didn't really calm down, per se, he actually freaked out even more. because like, Harry's lips. Harry in general, you know?

"We're going to new york today?" Louis asks, cupping Harry's cheeks and kissing him harder.

"Mhm," Harry whispers against his lips.

Louis pulls away from him. "Don't we have to pack?" he asks.

"Probably."

"What time are we leaving?"

"Like, two hours."

"Oh."

By now, you'd think they would be used to flying and traveling. They've done it so much in just the past two weeks.

However, it takes a few moments before both boys are literally jumping out of bed, falling onto the floor and running to grab their suitcases so they can actually pack.

"Lou?!" Harry yells from his bedroom, throwing in as many shirts as he can get his hands on.

"Yeah?" He calls from across the flat, also focused on getting as many clothes into his bag that he can.

Harry pauses for a second, his heart beating hard in his chest from both running around and thinking about Louis. "I love you," he says so quietly that he's not sure Louis heard it, until he hears light footsteps coming closer and closer to the room and a small boy is soon walking through the door.

"I love you, too," he says, standing on his tip-toes to press a quick kiss to his lips, which has Harry smiling like an idiot.