Chapter 13

Ever since I told Andy to go away, he hasn't visited me once. 

I was fairly surprised that he hasn't come back. Especially when I saw his face when I called him a monster. I knew he would be mad, but he hasn't even tried to talk to me.

It's been almost a week since I last saw him. I looked at the bracelets that gave me every time I felt urges. Since he wasn't here to stop me, it made me even harder to not do it. 

Sometimes I resisted, 

sometimes I went ahead and did it. 

I wasn't used to him not being there after school, with his welcoming arms, his bright smile,.. his soft lips... 

He was a murder, a crazy person.

I shouldn't care about him. Right?

"He's just crazy, that's all." I looked in my mirror in my room. I stared at my desk, gripping the sides when I noticed something in the mirror. There he was standing in the mirror behind me, his eyes were red and tears were streaming down his face. 

"Is that all I am to you?" he said and I turned around. He wasn't there.

"He's just my imagination. He's not real.." I mumbled and paced around my room. Everything we did, it wasn't real. 

His kisses, his touch, him. 

He isn't real. 

I couldn't stop repeating it in my head and I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to miss him, but my heart ached for him.  

Everyday I went to school, it was worse than the next. The same old bitch who taunted me on the first day, still kept coming back.

I wanted to just get rid of her, just abolish her from the face of the earth. 

"Ugh!" I shouted into the air. I felt someone behind me again and turned around.

"I could help."

"Who are you?" I asked, turning to the girl. She smirked and walked closer to me.

"A friend of Andy." she had medium length blonde hair.

"Name.. I'm talking about your name."

"My name is Juliet Simms."