part 1

so it's been about a year since I started writing this book and wow I'm so emotional. I saw in the first 10 chapters I'd say that I'd update once I got to 5 reads, then 10 reads, and so fourth and now look how many reads I've gotten.

I'm so proud of this book and I honestly have no clue why it even blew up tbh

I mean, I was a messy writer that would mess up parts of their own story, and I was young so I wasn't very good at writing or planning or taking the responsibility of y'all (I still am young but I've grown so much then) but y'all loved my book anyways and I'm so grateful for that.

Thank y'all for all the love and support you've shown over the year for me, the crazy young girl sitting behind a screen, writing about her idols.

I'm doing what I love and you guys have made me so happy, so here is my thank you. I know it's small, but I hope you like it nonetheless :)

- Kenzie (aka Mickey) <3

PART 1:

D A I S Y

"Bryana you look gorgeous," I gushed, watching as the professional makeup artist carefully swiped the black eyeliner on Bryana's lids.

"Aw thank you, Daisy," Bryana replied, smiling.

I looked to my left at Dani, who was having her hair curled. I was sat in the chair in between the two girls, the makeup/hair artist finishing my hair. Malina sat on Dani's other side, getting her makeup done.

For Bryana her hair was in a half-up half-down kind of thing, the hair that was down cascading into perfect curls. Dani's hair was in a bun with some of the girls out, and for mine I had the front pieces clipped to the back of my head and the rest down and curled. Malina's was down like normal and curled in loose waves. Lauren's hair fell over one shoulder, falling in loose waves.

We finally finished our hair and makeup and had some pictures of us taken. The wedding was also on the beach, so we took pictures in front of the ocean with the beautiful sunset behind us.

Bryana looked absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress, which showed off her amazing figure and was just gorgeous in general. And Dani, Lauren and Malina looked gorgeous in the lacy, light pink bridesmaid dresses. I was jealous and a little self conscious standing next to the girls.

Luke, Michael and Calum eventually came to join us, all looking handsome in their tux's.

"You look really pretty," Luke said, in between pictures while the camera man got his equipment ready.

"Thanks," I smiled up at the blonde. "And you look really weird without your quiff," I teased, reaching up to tousle his flat hair, which he had just cut.

"Hey!" Bryana scolded, right before I touched him.

I smiled sheepishly and lowered my arms, letting them rest by my sides. After a few more pictures we went back to the dressing room to wait for the wedding to begin.

It was starting, and Dani, Malina, Lauren and I gave Bryana one last hug, before walking out to stand on Bryana's side. I looked over at Ashton's side, where Michael, Calum and Luke all stood.

Luke stuck his tongue out at me, and we both began smiling ear to ear. Ashton stood in front of us, glancing over his shoulder and giving the two of us a disapproving look. The music started, and Ashton's face turned to serious, and he turned back to face the crowd.

The doors opened and out walked the adorable little 5 year old cousin of Ashton's, wearing an adorable little white dress. She carried a basket of red petals, reaching her small hand inside and throwing the petals around her, a big smile on her face. Harry was walking beside her, carrying a little pillow with the rings on it. Cutest ring bearer ever.

(a/n: apparently ring bearers are under 10 and Harry's like 12 or 13 but just go with it ok)

And then out came Bryana, her arm linked around her dad's, who I had met a few times before this. I allowed myself to smile, watching as Ashton wiped a few stray tears, causing the crowd to quietly laugh.

***

After the vows came the party. We walked a few minutes to the place the reception would be held at, which was right beside the beach.

"Did you hear Luke laughing during the vows?" Ashton asked us as we walked inside the venue.

"He was laughing at me," Lauren huffed, plopping down on the chair at the table we had claimed for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"Why?" Bryana giggled.

"Because I tripped and fell up the stairs earlier," Lauren whined, kicking him under the table.

I watched Ashton and Bryana laugh as they walked away and stood in front of the cake. Once everyone gathered they did that cute thing where they fed each other the cake, then announced the party had started, and everyone got up and moved at once.

Half of the people went to the dance floor, some were eating, and others were going around and socializing. Malina and Michael went to dance, Dani and Calum went to go talk to Ashton and Bryana, Harry and Lauren went to Ashton's mom, and Luke was hungry so he forced me to go with him.

Luke was in the middle of eating some chips when Girls Talk Boys suddenly came on, and he dropped his plate and grabbed my hand.

I squealed as he pulled me towards the dance floor, struggling to keep up with him in my heels.

"Luke hold on!" I laughed.

"Come on!" he whined, tugging more.

I ran after him, allowing him to pull me onto the dance floor and continue one of the best nights ever.

***

and that's part one; the brashton wedding.

(ik ruby isn't in this just go with it lmao shh)

I will write either one more or two more bonus chapters so that's why this is part 1. If there's things youd like to see in a bonus chapter just comment here :)

and if you miss me and you just really like my writing (lmao) you can also follow my insta account halfa.jetblack.heart :) I'll be taking 5sos and 1D imagines requests on there and also writing short stories (which in currently doing)

and if you have a better username idea either using 1d and 5sos, Harry, Niall, or Luke please comment them :)

you should also check out my book Lillian which is about a cancer patient that Luke meets. Hopefully the book will start to get better now aha

(Ive missed y'all <3)

stay positive. ily <3