Chapter 80

thank you guys so much for getting this book to 2 million. I love yall so much xx

Warning: this is unedited oops

***

D A I S Y

Lauren and I laughed as we watched Harry run then jump and belly flop into the pool.

A few seconds later Harry came back above water. Lauren stuck her toe into the water, when suddenly Harry reached over and grabbed Lauren's ankle and pulled her into the pool. I tried to surpress a laugh when Lauren resurfaced and hit Harry on the arm.

"The water is so cold. Harry what the hèll?"

Lauren's phone suddenly vibrated on the outdoor table I was sitting at.

"Who is it?" Lauren asked.

"A text from Ashton telling us to skype him."

"Come on, Harry," Lauren said as she climbed out the pool. She wrapped a towel around herself, and picked up her phone and started typing a reply to Ashton.

"Daisy," Harry began, wrapping himself in his towel. "After we Skype Ashton, do you want to see my drawings?"

"Sure. What did you draw?"

"Cars," he replied. I nodded and watched with a small smile as Lauren and him got into another fight.

I missed my sister.

"Daisy doesn't want to see you're stupid drawings," Lauren said, then continued with a smirk. "She wants me to do her makeup."

"I'm telling mum that you called my drawings stupid!" Harry retored, stomping into the house.

"Sorry," Lauren apologized as we walked into the house.

Harry followed us up into Lauren's room so we could Skype the boys. The two dried off before we all gathered onto her bed and Lauren went onto Skype.

"Hi!" the boys, who were all crowded into the frame, cried in unison.

"Hi!" Harry waved back.

"Hi Harry," Ashton replied, smiling fondly.

"Are you guys at the hotel?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah. Japan is pretty cool," Michael said.

"Ash, remember to get souvenirs for us," I joked.

We talked for about thirty minutes, until Harry wanted to show Ashton his car sketches and took the laptop back with him to his room.

Lauren and I sat in her room in silence.

"I heard about you and Jacob. . ." she began. "I'm so sorry."

"Can we please not talk about that right now?" I pleaded.

She nodded. "Yeah. Sorry."

***

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

L U K E

"Her name is Arzaylea and you'll be pretending to date her until all of this mess blows over. Understand?"

I nodded and stared down at my lap. I couldn't believe I was agreeing. Not like I had a choice anyways.

"And once you leave this meeting I want you two to go on a date. Make sure to hold her hand around the paparazzi."

I nodded again.

"Good."

I looked up at the sound of the door creaking open. A pretty girl with dark eyes and brown hair stood in the doorway, wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a tight black shirt.

"Go on. Have fun."

His tone was mocking, which I tried my best not to snap at as I stood up and walked towards the girl. I flinched as she reached out and grabbed my hand.

It felt wrong holding her hand, but I had to. Who knows what management would do to me if I didn't.

"Ready?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Let's go."

***

people have been asking lately so here are the ages of the characters (pretty sure harry, Bry and lauren are another age irl but shh)

Daisy- 16

Lauren- 14

Harry- 12

Ashton- 21

Michael- 20

Calum- 20

Luke- 19 (crying)

Arzaylea- 21

Bryana- 21

Dani- 21

but omg arzaylea got lip injections. Tbh the video was gross and looks really painful (maybe bc im scared of needles oops) but her lips look good and Im happy that she's happy.

If you aren't happy about something, change it. as long its healthy :)

stay positive. ily <3